Reviews for BitterSweet
kaesaku chapter 1 . 4/24/2011
aww.. that's so nice and warm and fluffy and cute.. :D
CarolinaH.Manning chapter 1 . 4/24/2011
you are back :D

this was a really beautiful chapter

and that Dave you painted in the last part? that caring and collected and brave young man? I wish we get to meet that man on the show as well. but even if not I will still have this story

Im really curious where it will go
aagiel77 chapter 1 . 4/23/2011
Well done. Even if it stops just with this, Well Done. Of course, that doesn't mean I WANT you to stop. KEEP WRITING!
SabrinaTheGLEEk chapter 1 . 4/23/2011
I'm so jealous of you! You write the best stories! I just finished my first Kurtofsky fic, which by the way you inspired me to write, and it'll be up tomorrow. I wrote it in like 15 minutes with no planning, so now I'm nervous because yours are always going to be better! Lol. I love this. Especially Dave knowing Kurt's schedule and Dave's speech to the bullies. EPIC!
LizzyPoodle chapter 1 . 4/23/2011
I wasn't expecting that you'd be able to do it again, but this is as compelling as Love Letters. He knows Kurt's schedule. He called him brave. Dave apologizing sincerely and being this kind of moral person...it makes me shiver with hope for this character. I've said it before and I'll say it again...I hope that the show's writers treat these 2 characters as well as authors of fanfiction do. This was fabulous. I adore your writing.
Eowyn Rain chapter 1 . 4/23/2011
Oh wow...this is going to be wonderful, I can tell! Yay for Dave aka 'Batman' for protecting the innocent, and changing Kurt's World! Great job! D
sabrine94 chapter 1 . 4/23/2011
"It wasn't when he'd found his cake topper and an envelope full of cash labeled "for ruined clothes" shoved into his locker." OMGOMG i want this to happen...just too cute and so dave..great fic loved it i just CAN'T wait untill the born this way ep i need some karofsky :D
Spooky Bibi chapter 1 . 4/23/2011
Amazing start! I'm so glad you're starting another Kurtofsky fics, you write this pairing so well!

It had a wonderful atmosphere and I loved the unveiling of a different Dave. Very well done, I'm looking forward to the update. Please keep posting new chapters at your usual pace, aka frantic! I have no patience when it comes to quality fics!
Vollfied chapter 1 . 4/23/2011
Awesome, can't wait to read more
CPB NYC chapter 1 . 4/23/2011
Ugh, you're entirely too sweet. I love you in spite of it.

I actually think my favorite part was Dave knowing Kurt's whereabouts, including which day Kurt was there late and by himself.
tracyluvsgreys chapter 1 . 4/23/2011
Like it so far...yay Kurtofsky!
521 | « Prev Page 1 .. 25 32 33 34 35