Reviews for BitterSweet
ForTheLoveOfDarren chapter 22 . 7/13/2011
I was so scared there for a minute. I thought Dave hadn't of made it. Love love love this story. Can't wait for what comes next. :)
dArtH565 chapter 22 . 7/11/2011
I'm loving this story. Please keep it up!
sarahw1984 chapter 22 . 7/11/2011
I kinda knew you wouldn't kill Dave but, oh my, did you have me worried for a bit there! This chapter was so intense and so beautiful. I've missed your writing!

Please don't apologise for not updating regularly. As my own very neglected fanfic pays testament to, I know how chaotic life can get and I hope you're OK. :)
NATWEST chapter 22 . 7/9/2011
I should be working and things but read the whole thing in a setting. This is one great story. I Just LOVE Flax she a nut. I would love her to meet Santana. Mrs K needs a smack down. Can't wait for the instalment of this great story.
Kittendragon chapter 22 . 7/8/2011
I'm glad David insisted on having Kurt. I wonder what Dave's parents have to say, now. It seems like they're subtly trying to keep Dave away from Kurt. Hope to see more soon!
boredinBielefeld chapter 22 . 7/8/2011
I missed my fix of "BitterSweet" and I am glad a got it today. Loved the chapter and I am hoping for more. So happy you are back writing this awesome fanfic. Hope you are doing well Lolee Ann!
sacha k chapter 22 . 7/8/2011
1. it's FINE that you couldn't update!I was SO worried about you!:) so I'm glad your okay:)!

2. I LOVE melodramatic ANYTHING, so your okay:)
AZNsexinezz chapter 22 . 7/8/2011
Another great chapter. Really makes me feel good :) Two thumbs up :D
lmused chapter 22 . 7/8/2011
Oh! How sweet! I'm glad that Kurt got to be with Dave in the end! (Thanks for updating!) *lessthan3*
IlovesMesomeGlee chapter 22 . 7/8/2011
AWWWW OMG I LOVED THIS! AND GIRL WHERE THE HELL HAVE YOU BEEN? LMAO! I'M KIDDING BUT YOU ARE TOTAL FORGIVEN AND I HAVE NOT FORGOTTEN ABOUT YOU OR THIS STORY. :) ANYWAY I'M GLAD TO SEE TO YOU BACK. I'M GLAD I CHECKED MY EMAIL AS SOON AS I WOKE UP THOUGH.

ANYWAY GREAT STORY. X3
jekyllhj7 chapter 22 . 7/8/2011
God... you nearly gave me a heartattack!

Whew... really sweet at the end.
Spooky Bibi chapter 22 . 7/8/2011
This was seriously worth the wait! The mood was perfectly set and the bit of suspense, amidst the drama, really well done as well.

It's a tricky thing to describe, that unwordly feeling of being half-asleep, half-woken up, but you nailed it.

I loved their reunion, you gave us another great "awww" moment!

It's good to know you're back on the writing wagon, I had missed this story!
CarolinaH.Manning chapter 22 . 7/8/2011
Im so glad you are OK. and dont worry about not updating, it was worth the wait, it always is and it happens

as for teh chapter, I liked it a lot. Im really glad dave told his mom off. and the ending was just so very sweet *happy sigh*
Slasher91 chapter 22 . 7/8/2011
*happy sigh* I have so many happy emotions right now, I can't even name them. I'm just so happy right now!
cornflakesareglutenfree chapter 22 . 7/7/2011
take that, mrs.k! i sobbed reading this chapter. it hurts so good.
523 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 14 .. Last Next »