Reviews for Shooting For Happiness
Guest chapter 1 . 12/18/2012
3333333333333
my pen is better than my sword chapter 1 . 7/4/2011
AHHHHHHHH Switzerland gave out emotions? My world is in denial! (and for the record, im not in egypt right now (and if you didn't understand that, ur loss))
I.Heart.Good.Fiction chapter 1 . 6/4/2011
Oh how sweet! And in a brother sister way too. Quite cute, thanks a lot for posting this! I really enjoyed it.
Izzy chapter 1 . 4/26/2011
Well - I really enjoyed that! It was very well-written and very cute. I think you've got the characters of Liech and her brother pretty much, although I'll admit that the nickname 'Switzy' is one that I've never seen before. XD

One technical point: when you're writing dialogue, you have to start a new line each time someone speaks. For example, you wrote: '"Hey, Liech, have you ever wondered how these things work? he asked. "I always have. It seems like magic how they are able to create a loud noise and then fire a small piece of metal that goes really fast." I replied. "Come here and I'll show you." he said.'

It should be:

'"Hey, Liech, have you ever wondered how these things work? he asked.

"Come here and I'll show you." he said.'

Other than that, I can't think of anything that need be changed. Thanks for writing this cute one-shot! _
solitarycloud chapter 1 . 4/23/2011