Reviews for My Enemy My Mate ?
Lord Shiranui chapter 2 . 1/20
Hmmmm... seems interesting.
babeloun chapter 34 . 7/28/2014
been 3 years ,aren't you going to update?
BlackKitten1000 chapter 34 . 6/2/2014
Heyyyy Erm... I was just wondering if you were gonna deal with the fact that the Cullens need to leave Forks in less than a year... Emmett said it in one of the earlier chapters, but Edward never brought it up with Jacob. Also, are you going to reveal who the two vampires were during the fifth step of the courting ritual?
taramegareader chapter 28 . 11/18/2013
Oh god that was so hot. Can't wait for the rest of the story, I think this is my favorite EdwardxJacob story I've ever read.
Abeham chapter 34 . 11/8/2013
Congratulations on having your story published !
As for this fan fiction. It was a wonderful journey and I cant wait for the epilogue.
Abeham chapter 30 . 11/8/2013
Awesome. Jacob wont know what hit him. HA. I loved it. Though I was hoping to see the wolves fight as well. I am still happy with the way it went.
;P
Brilliant. A difficult pairing, brilliantly done.
Abeham chapter 26 . 11/8/2013
Wao. I love this. This is absolutely captivating, is the word which comes to mind. I will give proper review when I finish but it was so good and so full of feeling that I just had to tell you. :)
jace4ever chapter 1 . 10/30/2013
Wow, you have a nice style of writing. I can't wait to read more. These two characters are some of my favorites from Twilight. My main passion is Jasper, then Paul. But, these two are the most I like to see together because I can't stand Bella and for her to have either turns my stomach. I see Bella as a superjunkie in the books. She may had feelings for Jacob but refused to seem them because she wanted nothing more to be immortal herself. Damn what she thought she felt for Edward. I think they were both to blind to see her innerself.
Shreya1986 chapter 34 . 10/29/2013
DIS IS DA BEST FANFIC OF E/J I'VE READ TILL DATE...FULL OF EMOTIONS, ROMANCE PASSION.. ITS ACTUALLY BETTER THAN MANY MILLS AND BOONS I'VE READ.. PLSSS I REQUEST YOU EARNESTLY TO WRITE AN EPILOGUE AND SEQUEL TO DIS AWESOME STORY...WOULD BE WAITING EAGERLY FOR DE UPDATE..PLS DON'T MAKE DA FANS WAIT TOO LONG...LOVED IT!
aidabye chapter 34 . 10/21/2013
Glad your back. Had to reread the story, always a good read. Should we worry about the blood red eyes at the clearing? Bitting nails. Congratulations on being published. Will check out the site.
Sancta chapter 34 . 10/20/2013
Are you going to do a sequel?
blackvelvetwisteria chapter 34 . 10/19/2013
That's so cool! Now I'm not mad anymore.
igotmoneymoney chapter 34 . 10/19/2013
Congrat
brynn.brigham chapter 33 . 10/14/2013
I sooooooo loved this story! I started reading it today and could not stop until I finished it! It was beautiful they way you wrote their bond and connection! It was absolutely wonderful! An epilogue and sequel would be great! Simply magnificent story!
Bridget Narcissa Malfoy chapter 27 . 9/20/2013
Love the chapter but I hope its not long before Edward and Jacob are together again.