Reviews for Four Swords Adventure: The Hero's of Termina
Descendant of Truth chapter 5 . 9/22/2015
This chapter is hilarious! I love the interactions between these four. Especially the fight between Leek and Lingston and the scene where Lance is interrogating them. Ling has several comments that just seemed out of place when being held hostage, which is why I liked it! If I were to pick a favorite, it would probably be Ling or Lingston.
I really like this story so far! It combines one of my favorite Zelda games (Majora's Mask) and adds elements from Four Swords while also including some original plotlines, like the whole "waking up a year later" thing. (I've read all of the chapters, but I figured I'd review this one.) I'd love to see more of this! :D
ViaKPC chapter 6 . 4/15/2015
Love what your doing, it's a pretty unique idea. The only problem I see is that it seems to be discontinued.

I really do wish you would continue this, it has quite a lot of potential. If you ever decide to continue this expect me to be one of the first to review. ;)
Jakesteel chapter 6 . 3/8/2015
Well then. I do hope this pushes you over Your limit. And I'm going to put this on tv tropes under dead. Update this and I will need to change that. Four sentences exactly.
KawaiiPandaCat chapter 6 . 2/13/2015
This story is so unique, I love it!

I know this was written a few years ago but I wish you'd continue! This is one of those very few stories that make me wonder and want to know what's going to happen next!

Hope you write more, good day! :)
ZeldaLinkFan chapter 6 . 1/7/2014
Okay man you really need to update its been like 2 seasons since you last updated and by the way once each Link's corresponding temple is finished Will they leave the party because their skills will be needed especially with the elegy of emptiness but they don't know about that so they will leave we need answers please continue
ronnie.miller.758 chapter 6 . 2/6/2013
Hey i know you havent worked on this fanfic for awhile but it is frigging awesome and it would be cool if you could start working on it again please
Aarow chapter 1 . 1/17/2012
Tell you what...if you continue this story, I can promise 1 review a day, until you finish the story. Please?
Aarow chapter 6 . 1/16/2012
Dude. Do you know how long it's been since you updated? A LONG TIME. This story is beyond awesome, and is one of two that I actually follow, the other one being the Skyward Sword one, ALSO by you. You is cool. Update, or I'll hire Lance to go kill you.
The Dude chapter 6 . 12/20/2011
Hey i think this fanfic is awesome 5 stars keep writing
Lilyana Skies chapter 6 . 9/4/2011
Can you PLEASE update? Please?

I mean its been like two months!1
Seqka711 chapter 6 . 8/27/2011
Hope you update soon. :) (I'd say something more creative and usually guess the next chapter- which I get right like 75% of the time lol- but i'm not feeling creative. It's like 1 in the morning, so ya... Love the story, hope you update...
dragonsofthe8elements chapter 6 . 8/8/2011
did you kill sango?
dragonsofthe8elements chapter 4 . 8/8/2011
awesome
dragonsofthe8elements chapter 1 . 8/8/2011
it is cool
CryBabyCry chapter 6 . 7/30/2011
My gosh, this is SUCH a good story! It captured me in from the first chapter and when i finally finished the 6th chapter, I was so eager to read more! Oh please, I hope you continue this very, very soon. I have many questions from the story that I'm hoping will get answered in much later chapters...if you will continue, that is. I normally don't review that much, but when I saw that you love to get feedback to help you continue with your stories, I just had to. I want you to know I will be checking on a daily basis for this story's update! 3

A very well written story. Good job, man. ;)