Reviews for Jailbird
sheerio4ever chapter 1 . 1/6
I loved this - I wad awesome
Getsunohimesama chapter 1 . 9/18/2014
That was freakin hillarious! I loved that fic and I laughed so hard! Great job!
kendra chapter 1 . 11/4/2013
This was awesome. Please continue to write more for Sayu x Mello. It's really good!
sKyLaR KnIgHt chapter 1 . 2/2/2012
This was really cute xP
Avatarfan444 chapter 1 . 12/15/2011
This is awesome! Lol I love their arguments
Guest chapter 1 . 10/15/2011
I think you made her lovable.
TheAravis chapter 1 . 8/22/2011
I can't believe I didn't review this yet! Well, this was actually the fic that made me start shipping this. I really like it.

I agree with whoever said you should write more for this pairing. Maybe an AU or something; it doesn't really matter. MelloSayu needs more lighthearted pieces.

Thanks for writing this, it always cheers me up.
Zombine chapter 1 . 4/30/2011
Aww, that ending x3 Why can't this couple have more spotlight? D:
littlemsbookworm chapter 1 . 4/29/2011
This made me simultaneously laugh and go "awww!" loved it 3 you should write more for these two- they need more good stories like this one. Overall great job!
NanaGoesBlehh chapter 1 . 4/27/2011
Aw This is absolutely adorable(: Another story that just takes the cake. (damn it too because it was chocolate .)

You've really gotten my interested in this couple. I can't wait to read more! And I can't say for certain if Sayu was in character since I haven't seen Death Note is such a long time, and Sayu isn't mentioned much, but it sounds just... right(: And Mello also. I love how... it can just change. With subltle changes that really work.

I mean usually when people write romances that grow really fast they make changes that are way too big and way to fast. But it takes it nice and slow, but still keeping up with the time or rushing(:

It really is cute and I have a new couple to read :D You do awesome work, I can't wait to read more of your stories!

-Nana

PS I can only imagine what she goes through when she hears on the news of Mello's death O.O (Idea maybe :b) Maybe he's ALIVE! (Mwahaha)

I've been giving alot of people ideas and my brain is teeming with alot of one-shots of alot of different couples:b

Sorry if it bugs you!

-GoesBlehh
Fauxhound chapter 1 . 4/25/2011
Aww, how cute! I never really concidered this pairing even posssible, but it's really cute

I agree, this is one of the stories that make you go, "awww" and i love it!
taichou chapter 1 . 4/25/2011
brilliant! loved it.
somethingwentBUMP chapter 1 . 4/24/2011
This one of those fics that make you go 'aaaw' when you finish. I love it, and you really defined both characters. It's an utterly Sayu thing to do, befriending (and falling for, a little) her kidnapper. Mello is a perfect mix of angry genius, and I normally don't like Mello fics because of the sucky characterization, but you wrote him so well that I could believe this pairing was canon! The ending was bittersweet, and I like that in a fanfic. You stuck to the story (mucho respect points) and the four letters, of course, I figured at first were 'Sayu'. But then (aaaw!) it's Love! Dammit Mello, you're so angsty! But sweet, in your own little fucked up way. :) overall, I adore this story, and I firmly believe that it actually happened. You're a wonderful writer, well done, hope to see more. :D