Reviews for Exit Wounds
jjcrimminds chapter 9 . 9/25/2015
This was great. I wish it had more of an ending,but that's okay! Great job! You should do a follow up to this.
AuntieTana96 chapter 3 . 6/1/2014
Hi! I know this story is a little bit old but I still wanted to review because I'm loving it! I just noticed a few mistakes in the Italian dialogues so I thought I could be useful for once:)

THANK YOU, HAVE A GREAT DAY is: "Grazie e buona giornata"
KEEP THE CHANGE is: "Tieni il resto"
THANK YOU MY DEAR ALESSANDRA! SEE YOU TOMORROW! is: "Grazie, mia cara Alessandra! A domani!"
I'M SORRY ANTHONY, I'M GOING AWAY FOR A WHILE AND MAY NOT EVEN COME BACK is: "Mi dispiace Anthony, vado via per un po' e potrei non tornare piĆ¹"
OH, I'M SORRY TO HEAR THAT MY DEAR ALESSANDRA, WHERE WILL YOU BE GOING? is: "Oh, mi dispiace sentirlo, mia cara Alessandra, e dove andrai?"
I HAVE SOME THINGS TO TAKE CARE OF IN WASHINGTON, DC. is: "Ho alcune cose di cui prendermi cura a Washington, DC."
I HOPE TO SEE YOU SOON is: "Spero di rivederti presto"

Anyway, I liked this story very much until now. I've never read anything else you've written so I'm very curious.
For the Italian.. If you need help with it just ask me! I'm Italian, so..
Really I'm feeling very good right now because I CAN'T write fanfictions. It's not that I can't write or that I don't have imagination, I just can't write a good story and finish it. But I read a LOT of fanfictions, really, a lot, so if there's something I can help an author with it just makes me very, very happy..
I don't know if you're gonna read this but I hope you will!
Se ya, S.
Khaida21 chapter 9 . 10/19/2011
it was an emotional and awsome

Story thats all i can say :)
Alice Prince chapter 1 . 5/30/2011
This was a good start! But for some reason, it felt like a one shot
blackandblueangel chapter 9 . 5/25/2011
Great Chapter!
vampiremuggle chapter 9 . 5/24/2011
awesome story! i really loved it!

~Vampiremuggle

vampiremuggle at gmail dot com
Starrmyst chapter 9 . 5/23/2011
awhhh! I knew Morgan couldn't stay angry for long.
KatelynRoxUrSox chapter 9 . 5/23/2011
This is a really good story!
mummacass chapter 9 . 5/16/2011
wow! spencer took it better than I thought he would!
calzonaobessed chapter 9 . 5/15/2011
Ahhhhh the family is together. Great job
p95000 chapter 9 . 5/15/2011
Great reunion. That was nice of Rossi to have a barbeque at his place and for Emily to see everyone again.
onetreefan chapter 9 . 5/15/2011
wow. what a reunion. very good update.
foxyfeline chapter 8 . 5/14/2011
like that Emily is back and love the comraderie between them...you def catch that well. Hopefully she will come out of hiding soon. update again soon.
p95000 chapter 8 . 5/12/2011
I'm glad Emily is back. If Doyle holds up to his of the bargain about not going near Emily or the team again, I'll be surprised. Looking forward to the teams reaction when they find out Emily is alive.
Kat-D11 chapter 8 . 5/11/2011
I think JJ and Emily should get together - it just seems feels like it is going that way...they need to fix each other, and they are cute together, and they are already sooooo close - it just works! :)