Reviews for Superman
Anna Louisa chapter 1 . 1/11/2012
Hey,

Listen, this was amazing. I love the idea, and the song. It's always reminded me of Harry and Ginny, too. I know it's been a couple months since you wrote this, but I thought you'd appreciate feedback all the same.

I just wanted to correct you in some of your lyrics. I know this is an innocent mistake, but you might want to look them up for your next fanfiction.

First, it's "Somethin' in his deep brown eyes has me sayin'", not "singin". Now, if you altered the lyrics, that's fine, I can see why, but you might want to make a note next time. Secondly, the lyrics go, "And you'll leave got places to be and I'll be OK". No offense intended, but you sort of bungled them up rather badly.

That's it! Don't think of this as a bad review, please, I really loved it! It was great! Just, next time, make sure you've got the lyrics right. There will always be that crazy fan (me) who will tell you the lyrics are wrong. But great job over all! :)

Anna Louisa
POGLUVR chapter 1 . 7/16/2011
The song came on just as i saw this story, so i read it while listening... it works so well! You are a decent writer and should definitely write more. Whenever i hear this song now i'll think of HP and H/G... thanks.
InkWeaverabc chapter 1 . 5/26/2011
awww. How TOTALLY does this song fit them? it's wierd! good idea (in fact I had it too, this morning! I serched to see if someone else had already had it, and apparently they had! I still think I'll write it though, if you don't mind)

the writing could be made better, and once you slipped into the present tense "she doesn't know where her love is." that should be "she didn't know where her love was." and there are a few typos throughout. but apart from that, nice well done :)
WillowEchoRiver chapter 1 . 4/26/2011
This makes me SO happy, because when I first got my Taylor Swift CD and was listening to this song I thought, "Someone ought to write a Harry Potter fanfiction about this!" Yay! thank you! Well done!
HANNAHheartsDC chapter 1 . 4/24/2011
Hey! I've always thought this was the perfect Harry and Ginny song! I love Taylor swift and this pairing ( i have written songfics about them with Taylor songs) this was simple, short, and sweet, I like it:)