Reviews for First snowfall
1477166 chapter 1 . 7/10/2011
That was beautiful! Very sweet. I'm going to miss having a male captain who doesn't dig into their relationship as much as a female captain would. *sigh*
weflytothetardis chapter 1 . 6/21/2011
that was a very sweet story. i loved it!
FanficwriterGHC chapter 1 . 6/10/2011
Well, this was absolutely gorgeous. I completely loved it. I hope we get something like this on the show, even with the different spoilers. Who knows, maybe snow could be magic for them too.

Great story. Instant favorite.

Emma
Paula chapter 1 . 6/5/2011
I loved it :3
styleoverfashion chapter 1 . 5/9/2011
totally keen to see the next night! any chance of that happening? loved the story!
castlelover100 chapter 1 . 4/30/2011
:) I really liked it! i thought it was to cute! i liked every part of it! I started to cry when i saw that Montgomery was dead. He doesnt have such a big role but it still maked me cry. I hope no one to importaint dies in the finale... :(
Leep chapter 1 . 4/27/2011
Awww My shipper heart is about to explode from the awesome sweetness of your story! Ok, so it's sad that you killed the Captain (though I'm expecting it). The whole thing isn't fluffy, you do a good job of exploring and explaining the current situation. I just gravitate to fluffiness and get much more excited about it. :-) I could completely picture their kiss and conversation happening on the show. Great job!
TheMinxy6 chapter 1 . 4/26/2011
Oh my goodness, I read this 3 times in a row. It's just so magical and yet seemed like such a natural, in-character happening for these two. Love it.
thump chapter 1 . 4/25/2011
still choked about the captain dying... of all the choices he seems the most logical to go and i hate it.
saci chapter 1 . 4/25/2011
That's a really cute and fluffy one shot. Love it. :)
CovenStine chapter 1 . 4/24/2011
Kate really needs to be bumped to lieutenant... And wouldn't the twelfth promote in-house?

Police unions and everything are so bloody convoluted, eh?

Looking forward to the continuation!

C
Michelle285 chapter 1 . 4/24/2011
Um, I kind of loved this! :) No...I definitely loved this! :) It was so sweet and I loved the emotions in it. I feel as though you captured the characters perfectly and the new captain just makes me a bit angry! :) Also, I was sad to see it was complete, I was hoping we could get a glimpse of tomorrow's dinner...sequel maybe? :) Regardless, thank you for such a wonderful story! :)
Beetlebug chapter 1 . 4/24/2011
Well you never cease to amaze me.

One shot, two shot, Multi chapter, you always between the characters to life through raw emotions. And you always manage to end it on just the right note!
Castletasmic chapter 1 . 4/24/2011
Fantastic story, I have to admit it brought tears to my eyes. Awesome ending. Can't wait for the L.A. ep and the finale as well as season 4, hell I can't wait for the whole thing hahaha :D You are an awesome writer and I have always enjoyed reading your stories. more pleeeeease... :D
morethanamuse chapter 1 . 4/24/2011
adorable fluff! though i'm sure this is just wishful thinking. i dont think mr. marlowe would ever make their dynamic change that fast ;)

but it doesn't matter because its ADORABLE. XD