Reviews for Rokubi no Okami, the story of the wolf Junchuuriki
JulCan1987 chapter 5 . 6/10/2012
Cool story, I hope you come back and finish it.
lonelyrosie chapter 5 . 11/21/2011
Amazing. I think that naruto being more sure of himself and having someone similar is great.

Ryld is a great character. I'm looking forward to seeing where this goes.

*Finally a story where emo boy sasuke isn't the main hot boy. :P

Patiently awaiting the next chapter.
Thomas Drovin chapter 5 . 10/13/2011
Well that little mission ended with an intertesting twist Ryld saved Ino's life and bonded her to him, that's very noble of him. Good thing his team mates are so understanding about his 'occupant' I love where this is going! Update again soon so I can see the results!
Thomas Drovin chapter 4 . 10/13/2011
Oh wow! What a mission and I have a feeling it's not over yet! Or is it? I'll read on to find out! I love the way you do this very well detailed!
Thomas Drovin chapter 3 . 10/13/2011
My word these changes due to Ryld being introduced have really changed things, Naruto and Hinata together AND NAruto not acting like such an idiot. I wonder how Sasuke, Sakura and Sai have been doing? I guess I'll find out later, in the meantime Ryld and his team are off to go get rid of some bandits huh? That should be interesting! Next chapter to see the result!
Thomas Drovin chapter 2 . 10/13/2011
Well I see that Ryld has caused things to be altered in the Naruto storyline already. SAI is with Sasuke and Sakura and Naruto is with Kiba and Hinata. As for Ryld he's got Ino and Tayuya as teammates. I must say he taught Sasuke and Sakura a good lesson back in the class room, I LIKE where this story is going! Next chapter to see what happens next!
Thomas Drovin chapter 1 . 10/13/2011
Hi again! I got curious about your other stories and decided to have a look at them. I must say that this story of Anko adopting Ryld looks just as interesting as your Yugioh story, a boy with a 6 tailed wolf huh? I can't wait to see how THIS story turns out! I'll add this to my alerts and keep reading! Onwards!
xLoveChuuChuuTrainx chapter 3 . 6/1/2011
Awesuuuum. UpDaTe! LOL I wOnDeR wHy No OnE tYpEs LiKe ThIs AnYmOrE. XD ,
xLoveChuuChuuTrainx chapter 2 . 4/24/2011
Haha- it's the same test as Kakashi's one. :D

Btw, the jutsu that Ino uses that lets hertake over one's body is the Shintenshin.(:

I like this story so far, so I await your next update!