Reviews for Mess
The Great Susinko chapter 1 . 6/11/2011
What a delightful story! I really enjoyed reading what went though GLaDOS's head after Chell left the facility. I also love her thoughts on those poor turret cubes. Thank you for writing this story!
Kioasakka chapter 1 . 4/24/2011
This is really great :) I feel like you captured GLaDOS's personality, especially now that it's shifted somewhat, really well :) And great little slip-ins of Still Alive lyrics :D
morbus-rus chapter 1 . 4/24/2011
Awww, sweet caring mother GLaDOS... Nice fic. Evil Demonic Bird, lol)))
Kael Hyun chapter 1 . 4/23/2011
Interesting story I'd love to see your take on Chell's side of things (and part of me is hoping she will come back to Aperture if at least to close that chapter and finish finding who she is (as if you look closely she's hinted at being at Aperture during bring your daughter to work day (her project was the huge potato.)
Faux Promises chapter 1 . 4/23/2011
Loved it! I am so glad I'm not the only one who felt like GLaDOS had a change of heart. In a way, I feel like she might not have been really entirely evil to begin with. Both her and Wheatley seemed to indicate that the body itself kind of caused insanity.

Honestly, anyone who's played the original Portal can see that GLaDOS is really not sane. She really seems to have to learn through experience how to be sane. And now I think she's a new person (lol, okay, AI). Still not exactly Caroline, necessarily, but sort of her own rendition of the woman. Nothing will take the sarcasm out of GLaDOS, but I can imagine the sadism might have been toned down? Heh.

She did seem to almost have her feelings hurt after you wake her up again. Doesn't show it, but I think the fact that she's so offended says something about her ability to feel pain. Much deeper character then a lot of fans are gonna give her credit for, I think.

Anyway, good job. Thanks for making a fic about her, everyone's focusing a lot on Wheatley. ;p

Best wishes,