Reviews for The Friend Zone
c.elder chapter 4 . 1/30
Is there more?
This is so good...Please tell me that there is more? on another site?
Help!
Guest chapter 4 . 12/14/2014
Please please please continue with this awesome story. I would love to see how they finally get together and how it blows their minds when they realize it.
irma66 chapter 4 . 11/26/2014
Oh no, no, no. I want to see what you do next! I love this AU reality. Can't you please finish? It's only been 3 years!
Lover-Bug chapter 4 . 11/13/2014
Will you PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE finish this?!
Guest chapter 4 . 10/29/2014
It's been a while with the updates. Dare I hope that one day you will return to it? It's got so much frenetic energy and fun.
amandamary chapter 4 . 9/4/2014
I feel like this shouldn't be the end. I hope you cone back to this.
Guest chapter 4 . 8/26/2014
u need to finish this!
duckquack chapter 3 . 7/12/2014
I am looking forward to reading what happens in the game of I never, please update soon!
Guest chapter 4 . 8/4/2013
can u update
Guest chapter 4 . 7/1/2013
Please finish, such a great start!
JeniLyn2000 chapter 3 . 6/26/2013
I am in love with all the different versions of the characters for this story. I think this Cass, even though he hasn't been on hand, may be my favorite version of him. The Veronica and Logan in this story are the same and yet so different, it's amazing. I think though, that this Mac is pure perfection, I love her! You must come back to this story, you must!
amywrites chapter 4 . 6/7/2013
This was awesome fluffy sauce! I hope you'll eventually come back and finish it. Something this great deserves an ending don't you think? What I enjoyed most was the dynamic between Logan, Veronica, Dick and Mac - the more exciting and improved and dare I say better looking Fab Four. I love that Mac and Dick are playing scheming cupids and I'm enjoying the obvious affection the four friends have for each other. You made the past and present believable despite the AUness of this story, I bought it all. I also enjoyed reading the story from so many differing perspectives - it is always clear to me whose head I'm in and I don't mean the verbal prompts either. I particularly enjoyed the inner workings of the male vs. female mind; you write both well though there are clearly differences between both genders' thinking. I'm talking about the scene where Parker storms out and we get to see the inner thoughts of the four friends. Please have more scenes like this where we get to see four different reactions to one act. You write them so well.

I hope you do eventually finish this. I'm quite curious on how you would write future Cassidy without the murderous evil-bus-crash-plotting rapist story line. I haven't read a fanfic yet that shows a happy Cassidy sans inner demons and am intrigued at how you would portray him. I think making him gay is not be a far stretch from canon because he always did strike me as being somewhat effeminate. I have favorited and am following this story in hopes of future updates. I hope this reignites your interest!
amywrites chapter 2 . 6/7/2013
Just wanted to point out a continuity error in this chapter. When Parker first met Ronnie, she was surprised that Logan's best friend was a hot pixie girl and not some dude named Ron. But in this chapter you have Logan (in a flashback of a flashback) telling Parker to answer the phone and it was Veronica on the line so surely Parker must have heard a female's voice when she answered. Not trying to be nitpicky here, but I think your writing is great and didn't want something like this to fall through the cracks. Will give a full review once I get to the last chapter.
CCBTH chapter 4 . 2/6/2013
I heart this story but you gotta start writing M stuff...logan and veronica just arent done justice in T or K
DidiSummers chapter 4 . 12/15/2012
Hi!
I just found your story and is AMAZING! ... The chapters are soo funny... I really like that MaDi are trying to get LoVe to be a couple... Wish you continue it!

see ya! :D