Reviews for A Son's Love
Guest chapter 2 . 6/11/2014
Wtf
You can't just make a masterpiece and then stop.

Please continue for the sake of fangirling ;_;
Guest chapter 1 . 6/11/2014
The poor baby
Also I love your work
Heuress chapter 2 . 4/2/2014
Why haven't you continued this story yet? It's great!
Zinka17 chapter 2 . 3/30/2014
Aw, this hasn't been updated in almost 3 years. :( I hope you're planning to continue it soon.
Kea Ein chapter 2 . 8/31/2013
wow! I really love this! when will you update?
Maxeatsushi chapter 2 . 12/28/2011
im surprised about how much i love this connection between Alfred and Arthur though its not romantic. Plz add i really wanna see the next chapter!
Friendly-Shadow chapter 2 . 10/30/2011
I would love it if you started this story again. It is very interesting and I am very curious on how the rest of the story will turn out. And I really want to know how everybody meets and how there relations with each other end out. Please update ヽ(;;)ノ
Hinata28h chapter 2 . 10/16/2011
Please Continue! I really like this!
vampirelover29 chapter 2 . 10/10/2011
Please update soon
Keidus chapter 2 . 8/5/2011
As dark as this story is I can't help but love Father!Arthur I adore how he looks after Alfred and hope to see some FrUk soon :) After Alfred is happy again though! Love this fic, update soon please :)
AngleOfPureDarkness chapter 2 . 5/21/2011
this story is kind of sad but I like it a lot Arthur is such a good father :3
Mizu-Chan-Minamino chapter 1 . 4/30/2011
Hey this is a great and interesting story! completly different from all the other stuff I have read!

I read all the reviews people wrote, I think they don't know what Oedipal complex is, perhaps you should make a small note in the next chapter. As for what I can understand first in USUK, but UK dosen't want, then is FrUK, and USCan... right?

I am really excited as to how will Alfred do at school after what happened... and something tells me that Arthur will become a little bit of an overprotective father, but that is for you to decide!

Awesome work, keep it up! -
hexa chapter 2 . 4/25/2011
Im confuse at the character, UsUk and not pedophile arthur? it is most likely an interaction of family between al and arthur...it is likely either FrUk or UsCan anyways XD i would love how the sotry would turn out to be and awww...poor alfie
Hl chapter 1 . 4/25/2011
Please please review!
Sourtea chapter 1 . 4/24/2011
Please update as soon as possible.