Reviews for The Mysteries of the Medbay
Optronix Prime chapter 1 . 3/16/2014
Oh my gods! This is hilarious! I can totally see Sideswipe doing this! XDXDXD Love!
DifferentOctave chapter 1 . 10/10/2013
XD

My mom and I used to watch Jacques Cousteau on youtube...

I pretty much read this in a french accent my sister uses, because that was so long ago...
TheCocconutSlinky chapter 1 . 9/13/2013
lol XD
zrexheartz chapter 1 . 4/5/2013
Haha loved I was cracking up for awhile in the mating call part
Guest chapter 1 . 7/20/2012
Do another one like this, plz.
Guest chapter 1 . 9/22/2011
Aye Calypso I sing to your spirit !
imaginethat96 chapter 1 . 8/29/2011
8.5/10!

Liked: Characters are in character, can see this happening, good flow, interesting narration, good drop off for next chapter

Disliked: needed a little more details

Overall: Made me smile looking forward to see what happends to poor Prowl
Darkia77 chapter 1 . 6/14/2011
Please, I beg you, make a sequal. the Prowlis Tacticum would be halarious. Maybe one about the Optiminium Primial? _ Beautifully written and I couldn't breath I was laughing so hard. Bravo!
animelover1993 chapter 1 . 5/2/2011
NO NOT JACQUES COUSTEAU! STEVE ERWIN! Crocodile Hunter! LOL

Made it 1000x funnier! But damn this was funny as hell in the first place!

Oh I almost died of laughter, my sides hurt sooo bad.

Thank you soo much for posting this!

~Animelover
Anodythe chapter 1 . 4/24/2011
Never...I repeat NEVER drink beer when watching an episode of "Sidwswipe Cousteau's Wonderful World of the Ark" I can really see Swipe going about the Ark, camera in hand...servo...catching glimpses of the formidible Hatchet, the reserved Prowlis Tacticum or the ever ebullient Jazzarious Riotious.

Got more?
cmdrtekk chapter 1 . 4/24/2011
Cute fun little piece here. Thank you for sharing.

Wouldn't mine seeing one for prowlis tacticum
DoubleDexterity chapter 1 . 4/24/2011
man, that. was. hilarious! and it definitely screams sequel. i mean you are gonna do one for prowlis tacticum, right? please write one for him too.
flamingmarsh chapter 1 . 4/24/2011
ROFL

such a hilarious fic. Love the documentation Sideswipe was doing!
Argentdayl chapter 1 . 4/24/2011
Giggle. This is really funny! Do the one with Prowl!
yoong chapter 1 . 4/24/2011
I don't know the narrator or the documentary which this fic is based on, but I can imagine Sides leading the camera to the medbay while narrating (annoying the pit out of) Ratchet just like some wildlife documentary XD