Reviews for The Only One Who Didn't Know
terboDC1980 chapter 1 . 12/15/2013
So cute!
EmotionalDreamer101 chapter 1 . 4/30/2013
That was so cute, I love this :)
Guest chapter 1 . 3/25/2013
Okay guys stop being mean if little kids do read this who cares they shouldn't be reading this it is rated:T. And there are a lot of story's like this. Austin and ally, Danny phantom etc. So stop being mean.
verde-uno chapter 1 . 2/11/2013
short sweet and well just niiice *sigh*
Jaccy XCX - Fancy chapter 1 . 12/9/2012
You are fucking sick. Your parents should cage you and take you to a mental hospital. I am so sorry for insulting you. But wait are you gay, if yes I guess so. But please stop writing gay fanfics young children read fanfics and this will corrupt them.
Guest chapter 1 . 11/18/2012
dat was d most amazing piece of trash ave eva a waste of precious time! rubbish
Ehhm chapter 1 . 11/18/2012
that was really weird for me ughhh, i feel sick ughhh
hannah chapter 1 . 11/8/2012
seriously don't u think that's kinda weird ...
blackgoth09 chapter 1 . 7/7/2011
i really like this one you should keep this one going, and you should like make more storys like this
Guest chapter 1 . 7/6/2011
gay fics show your gay or worship it. supah ninjas is not gay
niggahiggap chapter 1 . 6/7/2011
O.O WTF mike an owen kissed each other? O.O...*cough* WTF AM I READING! damn they will never be gay nigga! but if u want make another an have them both sexing each other? thats pretty hot boyyy, or at least something more than kissing! with anyone
Kendalls LogieBear chapter 1 . 6/3/2011
Awwwwwwwww this was soooo cute.
Deadfield chapter 1 . 5/25/2011
so apparently while i was reading this on the couch, my mom decides to read over my shoulder without me knowing, and when i get to the part were owen confesses his love to mike she yells RELATIONSHIP DRAAAAAAAMMMMAA in my ear. that was the highpoint of my day. thank you. you better continue goddammit.
roseyheart chapter 1 . 5/8/2011
YAY! Someone FINALLY wrote a story about this couple! There is definitely something there between them because after all nobody loves Mike like Owen does! Is there going to be more? Yes? Yes? YES? I 3 this. Very much ::FAVORITED::
xxSmileYoureBeautifulxx chapter 1 . 5/6/2011
Wtf r they gayyy ? Ewwww Okayyy But yea mike and amanda should be 2gether andd WTF y they gay lol :P I like Ryan ( Mike ) hahaha I feel afinded because i'm Asian and u said asian alott ! haha :P