Reviews for Secrets 2
ILBS chapter 7 . 11/12/2011
Will there be sequel? I would love to read it.
ReasonToBelieve chapter 7 . 8/12/2011
A very enjoyable sequel to Secrets, i'm loving your writing and I can't wait to read more of your storys! You're an amazing writer,

Jamie x
Crystalzap chapter 7 . 7/31/2011
very nice, a lil sad about John but he really did deserve it
jwinchesterkent chapter 6 . 5/4/2011
Please continue vision series! Or a Stanford Sam thing too- I really like those :)
kirallie chapter 7 . 5/3/2011
Will there be a secrets 3? Really hope so! Poor Sam.
sammynanci chapter 7 . 5/2/2011
awwww! I loved! Beautifull,wonderfull,excellent chapter!

I loved so much, really! Thanks for a great job!

this...

This was a truth that Dean felt in his very soul, something that thrummed within his veins in time to his heart, something that had nearly torn him apart over the last few days, something that would hold him together over the next few months as he put Sam back together. It was his motivation and purpose.

Sammy is mine and I'm his. Call it irrationally codependent, call it crazy, call it stupid.

I don't care.

Because I love the kid.

He's all I have and all I need.

Content in the knowledge that his whole world was tucked safely at his side, Dean fell asleep.

I LOVED,REALLY,ASEWOME!
BranchSuper chapter 7 . 5/2/2011
Dean's gotten Sam back, but he has no intention of taking John back after how he treated Sam. Bobby has no qualms about taking in the boys, though. Good chapter.
jayfeather63 chapter 7 . 5/2/2011
Awwww,that was so sweet of dean to sing to sam like that!I love the whole sam dean bobby family John,he head his chance,but he went and blew updating! -J
casammy chapter 7 . 5/2/2011
It does not stop impressing the form in which dean loves sammy and is capable of giving safety and so much love to support united, human and sane both, I expect to see one of these moments of strong union between the bro before that finishes this season.

I support my vote in favour of a witch who throws a curse and turns sammy into a small child, that this dean for stanford checking that his this healthy kid and except and is that not sam and in his place a mini sammy and that begin the adventures of the care of a kid and to put john fighting against the jealousies of a daddy deanie that it does not have in his plans be displaced by his father in sam's care, is a idea, supernatural hug !
huge sg1 fan chapter 7 . 5/2/2011
great chapter. i can't wait to read the rest of this story. and i'm really excited about your future stories. they all sound amazing. can't wait. hope you update again soon. :)
Brielle-W chapter 7 . 5/2/2011
Great chapter! Loved it, it's so good to read about their brotherly love.. That song was really pretty, did you make it?

Thank you very much for considering everybody's opinions! Whatever you write, I'll read it. Cant wait for Visions 8 yayyy
hotshow chapter 6 . 5/2/2011
I have now just read your latest story, as I just got back from holidays.

Very good - looking forward to more.

Thank you.
huge sg1 fan chapter 6 . 4/30/2011
great story so far. i really like it. its great. i can't believe its almost over. can't wait to read more. hope you update again soon. :)
jayfeather63 chapter 6 . 4/30/2011
I just read chapters 5 and 6,both were equally glad sam's back with dean,and i really hope they can catch a break for a wait till the next update.-J
casammy chapter 6 . 4/30/2011
Damned, it hurts that dean I do not crush but the wendigo was a divine punishment, dean is going to cure his sammy, ahhhhh chick dwells hug and flick moments