Reviews for Just Another Word for 'You'
aoisukafu chapter 1 . 12/5/2013
I really really liked it,no, loved it. Its perfect. Ive read all the himuro reiichi fanfics, my selfish thoughts wanted more of it and this. How i wished you would continue though but a great job you have done (:
danny chapter 5 . 8/20/2013
ooooh how i wish this was not abandoned :(
Dpreukssiya chapter 5 . 7/9/2013
Please oh please continue this... its wonderful and would be a shame if you didnt continue this i would cry. (no joke)
Guest chapter 5 . 1/21/2013
I hope you keep on going with this. I've been enjoying it.
Li chapter 1 . 12/7/2012
I hope you will continue this I live your Himuro fanfics!
Crystal chapter 4 . 9/9/2012
Looking forward to the next chapter!
ErPo chapter 4 . 8/18/2012
Oh my gooooosh. I need more of this story. I NEED IT.
Costerboster chapter 4 . 7/30/2012
The way you write is awesome! I cant get enough of it!
Wolfheart chapter 4 . 6/26/2012
I kept thinking about writing a review, but I'm lazy(someday I'll make an acc..) I'm taking advantage of this moment of non-laziness to say, I love you! XD For writing this, you are my goddess! Well, of fanfics, anyway. Himuro is my fav from the first two games (Sorry, Shiba), so it was almost worth crying over when I found this. O It's well written, in-character, and easy to see happening. Cookies and confetti for you. X3

I'd be ecstatic to see more if you happen to update
minami chapter 4 . 6/13/2012
himuro-sensei *nosebleed*

love your fic so much! hope you will update it soon :)
Trogdor chapter 4 . 6/8/2012
Great fic! Been waiting for an update for ages, don't keep me in suspense!
RaistlinsElphie chapter 4 . 6/4/2012
I feel like a terrible person for wanting this to be an M-Rated fic :3

Enjoying it so far!
L chapter 4 . 5/22/2012
Well written and a really good fiction. Thank you and I hope you will update. I'm longing to see them in the morning ;P
AngieGuerrero chapter 4 . 4/29/2012
Wow! This is the very first Himuro Reiichi story that is both well-written and plausible. I'm beggin you: please, PLEASE keep uploading it! I was so thrilled while reading it that it was such a disappointment to find out that it was incomplete.

You're doing an excellent work, I really enjoy reading your works.

I apologize for my english, by the way.
9E-tan chapter 4 . 3/6/2012
Bravo once again! I was quite satisfied with the brilliant grammar as usual. :D And wonderful characterization. Poor Masuda- seems like even during high school, Himurocchi was quite popular. What a history.

We need a larger fanbase because this fiction deserves more reviews. . But anyhow, best of luck and keep on writing!

P.S. Our math teacher says 'Use your best judgement' whenever we ask him questions during a test. So you can imagine how I felt when I read that response...