Reviews for Is This Sound Okay?
sanasings chapter 10 . 2/13/2018
Loved the story!
hokshi chapter 10 . 12/25/2014
hello, i've come from your other pirate soul eater fic and i gotta say, there are some great writers like you out here. you guys are the reason why i'm still so into soul eater right now, because i usually fall out of the obsession with an anime/manga after i've watched/read it. but anyways, this was a wonderfully developed story (although the sex was a bit sudden/out of nowhere, despite how maka was drunk-ish and such, i notice a similar pattern with the other pirate fic) and every little detail written into soul's personality gets me going. i love it when he pushes maka's buttons like that hahaha. despite how chris is a character developed to push the right events into happening, i can't bring myself to hate him. since i don't even know what he went through to go about thinking/acting the way he does. i really love cute jealousy like soul's and black star's though. makes me all happy and stuff.

anyway, this story was written a long time ago and your pirate sequel fic hasn't been updated in like a year, but i still hope that i'll be able to see an update for your wonderful stories in the future! great job!
Anon chapter 10 . 7/9/2014
This is amazing! I loved the story. I just wish you had written more! ) The only thing I have to say other than how incredible it was is that you should be careful with plural and possessive forms of words. You used apostrophes in words like "knee's" or "guitar's" when "knees" or "guitars" would be the correct plural form.

But like I said, minus that little thing (sorry, I'm super into grammar!), it was fantastic ) You should definitely keep writing!
pandazombies chapter 10 . 2/23/2014
LOOOOOOOOOOOOVE so many feels man! Ahg I can't handle it but it's addicting and *hug attacks*
MoonliteNightmare chapter 10 . 2/18/2014
THAT WAS SUCH A CUTE STORY!
XxdeathsprincessXx chapter 10 . 2/12/2014
It was...AWSOME this is 1 of my favs
I've been thinking of writting my own soma band fic u gave me some ideas keep it up
RaiiderBaybe93 chapter 10 . 5/2/2013
I LOVED IT!
ihasanewACCOUNT chapter 7 . 3/6/2013
I thought the hippie would be Kilik! XD Just because he (semi) fit the description! XD Lol
WarAngel24 chapter 10 . 12/28/2012
I LOVE THIS STORY SO MUCH! X3 It's so amazing!
papaya-san chapter 9 . 7/29/2012
Well, shit. I like how everything turned out and my favorite phrase of the chapter was, 'Tears of frustration and a still denied disappointment stung her eyes.' It was, well, cool. I wonder who it is behind her *le sarcasm*. I hope no one dies. :)
papaya-san chapter 7 . 7/29/2012
Huh. I kind of expect the dirty hippie guy to be Kilik...ah well. Cool chapter.
papaya-san chapter 5 . 7/29/2012
'Erase him.' Seriously, do you know the effect you have on your readers? That line was what made this chapter turn from good to great. It's fantastic.
papaya-san chapter 4 . 7/29/2012
Frickin' Maka. Sometimes she just pisses me off. *le bow* No offense, though. Your story's great. :)
papaya-san chapter 3 . 7/29/2012
Ohmigawd. Chris is really creepy, you know? :)
Sebastian's Kat chapter 10 . 6/29/2012
Awwww! I loved this story it had everything: romance, comedy, horror, anger, happiness, and a little of 'that' lol terrific story