Reviews for Numbers Series 3: Number Nine
DecemberPaintedWings chapter 2 . 4/25/2011
Oh my gosh! I cannot wait to see what happens next, so excited that she met her number. Boy was that hot! YAY! Chloe has some fun in this story hopefully, not just runs for her life. Love it, please update again soon! :)
Duffster21 chapter 2 . 4/25/2011
well now im even more interested than i was before
tenshi noyo Ryu Taiga chapter 2 . 4/25/2011
I'm going to take a wild guess and say that was number 9... Can't wait for what happens next, update soon!
adiba123 chapter 2 . 4/25/2011
wow, this was hot!
Elin chapter 2 . 4/25/2011
Great new chapter! Loved it! Can't wait for what will happen next. Update more soon!
Lioness32 chapter 2 . 4/24/2011
ahhh! love love love this so far! i'm extremely excited to see what you do with it next!
Veronica chapter 2 . 4/24/2011
Oh My God...You can not just leave it there...I am so intrigued...So is that Chloe's Number? I can not wait for more...this story just keeps getting better and better...What is going on...I can not wait for more...Please update!

I love it...
TesFan chapter 2 . 4/24/2011
Love it! Update soon!
hsmrmae chapter 2 . 4/24/2011
OMG phenomenal so far!
vamp1987 chapter 2 . 4/24/2011
Chloe met her number! The fun is really going to start now. Maybe she will even find out why she is so important in the grand scheme of the war.
Veronica chapter 1 . 4/24/2011
Oh My God...I can not wait to see what happens next...I have been waiting for the continuation...I love it...I can not wait to see Chloe's powers and for her to kick ass, not to mention what her role in this war is...I also can not wait for her to meet her mate/Number...Please update!

I love it...amazing writing...
adiba123 chapter 1 . 4/24/2011
Nice chapter as always. Cant wait for chloe to meet another number:)
SB01 chapter 1 . 4/24/2011
And so the hunt continues! This is so exciting. I am really warming up to Lucy. And of course, excited to meet Chloe's mate! Yay! Thanks for the update.

88 | « Prev Page 1 .. 3 4 5 6