Reviews for Not Alone
Rose chapter 1 . 2/25/2014
I think you caught the charas pretty good. Especially when saying that Kensi would punch s.o. to show affecion ;-)
jmlane1966 chapter 1 . 12/28/2012
That was a really well thought out tag. Great perception of Deeks' true feelings. Glad you had Kensi be there for him. It makes her so much more compassionate.
kath46 chapter 1 . 6/13/2012
thank you this was a really good story, even made me cry!
Ambrosia Rush chapter 1 . 12/12/2011
So many raw emotions, great job, this story is so fantastic!
LisaG16 chapter 1 . 8/9/2011
Nice cap to the episode...poor sweet Marty...I just feel like giving him a big hug.
xRedwingedx chapter 1 . 5/9/2011
What a great piece. I really enjoyed reading it. I love how you portrayed the characters. It's very real, and a believable adadition to the episode. It was very true to the characters, and that's not an easy thing to do. Thanks for sharing!
melkatt chapter 1 . 5/7/2011
"Personal" is my favorite episode (so far) this season. I could totally see the emotional pain Deeks would have gone through after learning that his father was dead, in spite of the horrible home life he had experienced. I'm glad you had Deeks actually experience the grief and be able to share it with Kensi, although he resisted doing so. Great job!
Liz-Beth520 chapter 1 . 4/27/2011
Aw! Cute story
Izzie McCool chapter 1 . 4/25/2011
Hello :))

first of all, i really like this episode, and i have read some stories about what happend after, but nothing like this! I could almost feel the desperation in the end, and i was amazed by how mean he was to Kensi... but i could also see it happen! All in All, this was really well written.

Keep up the good work!
SupernaturalGeek chapter 1 . 4/25/2011
That was nicely done. You did a good job of dealing with an (understandably) emotional situation but not taking either Deeks or Kensi out of character during it.

I very much enjoyed this :)
narwhayley chapter 1 . 4/25/2011
Amazing story. i love the angst and sadness of it all. and how deeks cried. and how in the morning kensi left but didnt.
Sprite chapter 1 . 4/24/2011
I loved it. I can see something like this happening.
Guest chapter 1 . 4/24/2011
I reeeeally like this. It was so sad though! Good work (:
Maxie Kay chapter 1 . 4/24/2011
Love this! hey - vulnerable Deeks and Kensi looking out for him - what's not to love?