Reviews for Smart Like That
Holy shit that was really good :), shame she went back with Stefan #delena
Jane Bhabriew chapter 1 . 4/25
i love this
Lady Mythology chapter 1 . 9/21/2014
Awh! Another cute one. (And a non-sexy one, I like that, too.)
addicted-to-danger chapter 1 . 9/18/2014
It was am adorable story! I just love there kinda stories! Keep it up! :-)
lea chapter 1 . 8/21/2014
IF YOU DONT POST ANOTHER CHAPTER I WILL HUNT YOU DOWN AND BUY YOU A PUPPY ABD SHAVE IT!
Charlotte chapter 1 . 6/21/2014
I think you're a wonderful human being. This piece of literature was a joy to read. I encourage you to continue writing, even pursue a career as an author.
Shep1 chapter 1 . 4/19/2014
really enjoyed that - its a shame there's not anymore!
Guest chapter 1 . 9/29/2013
Love it :)
Holio chapter 1 . 8/4/2012
Awwww so cute! I loved it! x
Guest chapter 1 . 7/2/2012
Cool story! Im a huge Delena fan and this was great! They should have put that in the show!
kenzilla chapter 1 . 7/1/2012
freakin great!
Mrs. Mada chapter 1 . 3/9/2012
I Loved this story...Hands down one of my favorites that I have read here. The pacing was perfect and you described their interactions to a T. Bravo, please keep writing I'm hooked.
MeinTraum chapter 1 . 3/7/2012
Oh. My. God. That. Was. Amazing. I like damon's threat with the puppy, I started laughing so hard. I really wish that you would continue this.
Lizzy85cec chapter 1 . 3/5/2012
OH GOD! I swear that when it was getting to the end and they still didn't seem to be getting closer, I started panicking. I was like really, he takes her out of town- respects her- takes her to Disneyland- and she still doesn't see what he wants? I wanted to smack her, but then she kissed him on the lips and I GRINNED :D

ABOUT TIME :P and right in front of Stefan, hehe.

Loved it!
TooLazyToSignIn chapter 1 . 11/12/2011
Disneyland? ZOMFG YOU'RE THE BEST.

I LOVE DISNEYLAND. And I know it's always the best place to go when ya wanna runaway and forget for a little while. ;)

I loved this; brilliant.