Reviews for Paradigm Stew
horob575 chapter 1 . 10/6/2013
Not bad would been better if Gary and Mary were not from an AU. That just my opinion.
WintersBlueRaven chapter 17 . 7/21/2011
I absolutely, f'ing adore this story! The twists and turns in the plot, the gory details and epic fight scenes, the quirky humour! All the characters are brilliantly written, the side quest you've got going on is fantastic. Your Marian and Fenris moments, awh damn chapter 17 -collapses in a giggling fit-.

-breathes- So much epic in one story should be made illegal! Can't wait for your next update, keep up the brilliant work 83

WBR
wishtly chapter 17 . 6/7/2011
I think I read this chapter at least 4 times in an attempt to finally reach a point where I stop gushing and squeeing with joy and laughter.

It hasn't worked.

So. You'll have to make do with a review that just tells you that one particular reader is extremely happy and excited how the showdown with Danarius happened and absolutely loved the Fenris/Marian with Isabela (and Garrett) end scene! :}

This reader is also voracious for the next chapter and waits in great anticipation!

As usual, keep up the great work! (Not only on this story but your others as well! ;})
Pintsizedpsycho chapter 17 . 6/6/2011
Great chapter! And Bran as a pirate! ROFL! Please hurry with the next chapter! I can't wait to read more! :)
wishtly chapter 16 . 5/31/2011
Angst, angst, angst ANGST ANGST - [at the end] SQUEEEEEEEEEEEe!

[Sigh]

Now looks what you've done.

While I might not have been the best nor most eloquent reviewer, I tried... (I think). And now I'm just a pile of fan-girl-y poo that squees at every chapter. And cliffhangers are fun (unless you are like me and you rage until the next update, but that's neither here nor there...). Partial cliffhanger made me squee with happiness/relief.

Anyways, as the story and plot progresses, my reviews get more fantical and nonsensical (not that they weren't from the start...), but hopefully that tells you that you are doing an amazing job.
wishtly chapter 15 . 5/29/2011

Nononononnononononono.

GAHH.

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO.

What a cliffhanger.

I've noticed a trend: start-happy (or at least nothing bad has happened yet), end-sad/reader-wants-to-pull-out-hair/cliff-hanger/agony-at-having-to-wait.

lkajsdlfkjasd. Update. I need.

Keep up the good [read: really great, but as I am upset that bad things have happened, you get a good] work.
Shacary chapter 15 . 5/29/2011
I cant believe that they had to go to rescue the baby alone. I like the AU chsrscters, despite the regular companions being OOC , i still enjoy the story and you write with enthusiasm, but I cant believe the others would NOT also go to aide this, especially since they all feel some affection for the tyke. You're gonna have to sell this to me hardcore. Despite familial differences [i.e. Marian thinks her bro is a jerk] when the chips are down, family tends to come forward. Unless they are like the amoralistic family Fenris experienced or the seperated family Anders had [years of loss of one another explains a lack of " care"] i havent seen this with her brother. sooo... dont lose me now lol
keely chapter 13 . 5/26/2011
I am loving the romance in this.
keely chapter 10 . 5/26/2011
I am loving this.
keely chapter 8 . 5/26/2011
Wow, I can't wait to see what you have planned.
keely chapter 6 . 5/26/2011
Poor Garrett. You really know how to tug on the heart strings.
keely chapter 4 . 5/26/2011
I love Marian in this.
keely chapter 1 . 5/26/2011
I really about excited about this.
elise chapter 14 . 5/26/2011