Reviews for Having the Last Word
SurroundedInDarkness chapter 1 . 10/4/2012
XD Okay thats just, I think this is the best Bellatrix fic I have ever read. Seriously you are the light in the darkness of all the crummy fanfictions out there.
nessieblackfan chapter 1 . 9/30/2012
I kind of felt bad for her husband. This was good though.
demonicpoet chapter 1 . 9/15/2012
BRILLIANT! I loved this so much! So witty and accurate.
Couture Girl chapter 1 . 6/8/2012
And here is the start of that love and mostly hate relationship of Bella and Rod and maybe the conception of Rod and Narcissa? O.O Anyway the sentence: /She would always have the last word./ Very in character, even though it wouldn't apply when she's with LV XD. I'm enjoying reading your first Bella one-shots :)

Much love!

C.G.
k chapter 1 . 11/22/2011
i looooooved this.
alljuststories chapter 1 . 10/10/2011
Even though it's suppposed to be angst, for some reason, I found it funny...
the unknownn writer chapter 1 . 9/12/2011
This fic was so sad...but HILARIOUS! (Did I spell that, right? Whatever) Anyway, great job. Bellatrix was amazing!
Mittenzs chapter 1 . 9/9/2011
That was so sad, though humorous. I thought it was kind of hilarious how Rod is all "I love you" and Bella just tells him just the opposite and walks away.
voldy's gone mouldy 98 chapter 1 . 8/30/2011
This uncompromising attitude is SO Bellatrix. You captured her really well.
obsessivegirl73 chapter 1 . 8/7/2011
Oh Bellatrix...epic ending. XD awesome job! :D
Thanatos Angelos Girl chapter 1 . 6/10/2011
I love how she thinks so little of Barty! :D I also like how she does not let Rodolphous call her Bella and how she makes sure to bring her point across in the courtroom. "If I die I want you to know that I never loved you for a minute." That sounds just like Bella to turn Rodolphous's words against him and how she would make a jab at him even if they were surrounded by Dementors!

-Brooke
lqk chapter 1 . 5/22/2011
as all of your other reviews have stated: very in character. bitter, angsty and arrogant, bellatrix's last line was fantastic :)
l0vely-l0uise chapter 1 . 5/19/2011
Amazing! I LOVE Bellatrix angst and this was in-charcter.
morallygreydesi chapter 1 . 5/19/2011
Ouch. Nasty. Very in character...I love it...

I always think of it this way...Bellatrix and Rodolphus loving each other..and then her falling out of love and going for the Dark Lord and breaking his heart...I always thought Rod joined the Dark Lord because he'd follow her anywhere..

Sad..
BellaPur chapter 1 . 5/7/2011
I think that's just... Bellatrix. It's very true to her character. I love it.