Reviews for Fatal Magnetism
ruinedsandwich chapter 9 . 6/2
this me queasy but I cant seem to stop reading it.
Rainy-Round chapter 9 . 1/30
Please update I soo dearly wish to see granger's reaction to being called a traitor
zimirken50 chapter 9 . 1/20
Mooreee *sobs* i wanna see what the traitors reaction is~!
So1Thought chapter 9 . 1/19
Wow. OKay. Just wow. I am mostly in awe of how you manage to present every side of the story that makes all the characters sympathetic to me, the reader. Yet despite all the torture and rape and horror-
Basically I love this.
This is a freaking good read.
LongPastMidnight chapter 5 . 1/10
depressing. so so depressing. but I really love the writing style you used
belle hawk chapter 9 . 11/18/2015
please update you left it in the most exciting part. Please please and a cherry on top
Guest chapter 1 . 6/4/2015
I hope that you update this story, I enjoy reading this because it's rare to find fan fiction stories that have this type of flow, the idea that Harry is stuck in the Diary is a new idea for me I havent read something like this. I do hope that you won't abandon this story. You have my and hopefully other readers support.
Wolf and MR Lover chapter 9 . 6/4/2015
It's so good! But so morally bad. Hm, I'm at an impasse. The grammar is fantastic, hardly see spelling mistakes, the characterization (especially with the genre's factors and how difficult it is) is awe-inspiring, plot & characters are gripping and the pace is not too fast nor too slow. Yet the Dark Lord makes things unsettling, terribly so. To even hear his voice would be too soon. If this were a TV series or movie I would not be able to stomach it (that's a compliment). I honestly think it's absolutely amazing how well this was written. :D
Wolf and MR Lover chapter 8 . 6/4/2015
Damn it, why do I like this so much? Ugh, I feel awful that I find it interesting of Harry to be in this much pain. So sorry, Harry. D; I would not blame Harry at all for giving up and killing himself. The Harry curse so amplified in this fic for Harry.
jhimenie.towers chapter 9 . 10/9/2014
My! So twisted! Of course I loved it! Shame it isn't finished... Thanks for sharing!
SakuraKoi chapter 2 . 11/14/2013
OMG!
SakuraKoi chapter 1 . 11/14/2013
Poor Harry
Guest chapter 9 . 11/9/2013
Help! Whoever wrote this forgot to update! Help!

The Matchmaker
blackywinks66 chapter 8 . 10/1/2013
Please I want more of it, this is incredible
KatzeIason69 chapter 9 . 6/15/2013
hey I really liked this story. it truly is one of a kind:) remarkably interesting so to speak. hope there is more to come to this great story because it has been 2 years since their has been more to it.