Reviews for Darkness Coming
Anon chapter 4 . 6/9
This is great. Amazing job writing samus. I knew she was tough, but that was awesome. I had a different theory though. I thought that the reason that dark Samus couldn't control Samus was because they were the same being. Dark Samus had no way of changing Samus's psyche, because they were the same being, just made out of different things. But this makes more sense to me, just Samus being Samus.
Iccirrion chapter 4 . 1/30/2013
MEEEEH! I had just planned out a story to start writing when I read this awesome finish to a great series, metroid or supreme commander?

Anyway, as I said, great ending, are you planning planning on doing any more metroid disc, cause I really want to read some more of this stuff.
Acer One Three Four chapter 4 . 11/26/2012
It's about time this story saw its conclusion! Wonderful characterization of Samus, and some very well-done angst on all fronts. One of the best Metroid stories I've ever read. Here's hoping the next MDK is coming soon.
Ceu Praca chapter 4 . 11/23/2012
I skipped over Gandrayda's chapter, quite simply because I hate shapeshifters, but this last chapter with Samus was really intense. I loved it. :D
Ceu Praca chapter 2 . 11/23/2012
I never really liked Ghor. This chapter was extraordinarily well-written, but Ghor as a character is annoying, no matter how awesomely you write him. My opinion on this chapter is still kinda iffy, but I love your writing style. :)
Ceu Praca chapter 1 . 11/23/2012
This was both totally epic and sad. I liked it, but it made me cry at the end.
DrkVrtx chapter 4 . 11/18/2012
Well, goodness me. I blasted straight through this from start to finish while listening to the new Harmony of a Hunter album...and it was just an absolute pleasure to read. Perhaps I should have done a review for each chapter to better express how I feel about each one, but I'm already here.

Each has their own unique, distinct flavour which by the end of things all comes together brilliantly so that one can see the various ways in which the chapters and the characters they focus on tie into and relate to one another. It's difficult for me to pick just one that stood out for me; they all did.

The questioning of identity and purpose is a constant theme between all four characters, and Gandrayda's ordeal is a particularly poignant one given her natural abilities. I think you did an excellent job of describing your own take of her origin/backstory and the development of her traits up until and during her time on the Pirate Homeworld. I especially liked the sense of ambiguity concerning her sexual experiences with Dark Samus - the question of whether or not physical interaction between them truly took place. As Gandrayda herself wonders, it could just as well be a metaphor for her converting wholly into the bliss of Phazon.

In similar fashion, I also immensely enjoyed Ghor's transition into another of Dark Samus' corrupted servants. I don't know why, but simply his manner of speech brought a smile to my face while reading and imagining it. It's believable and authentic.

I don't know what else to say - well I do, but it would end up with you having to read walls of text. Suffice to say, once again, that this was an incredible read. I thoroughly enjoyed it and have been inspired.
Guest chapter 4 . 11/17/2012
*clap* *clap* *clap*

That was beautifully written. The sheer amount of feeling this irradiates is admirable. This is exactly the type of fic that makes Metroid Prime's subtlety shine at its finest. Words fail me at this point, so I'll end this comment here.

Excellent work, my friend.
Cstan chapter 4 . 11/17/2012
A wonderful ending for a brilliant story. It's clear you spend a lot of time picking Samus' character apart and imagening her thoughts during the end of "Corruption". The final battle was nicely written as well.

All in all, I greatly enjoyed this story.

See you next time.
Guest chapter 3 . 6/5/2012
Two words to describe your story "fucking sweet"
PhantomHeartless5 chapter 3 . 11/26/2011
What a nice story!

GandraydaxDark Samus, interesting yet disturbing

can't wait for the last chapter.
Iccirrion chapter 2 . 10/8/2011
Another great story! When is the next part coming out?
Iccirrion chapter 1 . 10/8/2011
A great read, going to read the next two as soon as possible.
Anonymous chapter 2 . 8/29/2011
Please continue this story, I want to see Gandrayda's chapter!
ToriRen chapter 2 . 7/3/2011
I love the story so far! Metroid prime 3 isn't my favorite game but in my opinion it's the best story-line out of all of them. You'r making me want to write that fan fic I've been thinking of writing for a while now!

A few mistakes but didn't really hinder me much.