Reviews for The Green Egg
mun3litKnight chapter 1 . 11/11/2013
That's so sweet, It's funny reading about them all as children I can only imagine the type of trouble they'll get themselves into.
sharkswillruledaWORLD chapter 1 . 8/5/2013
Aww so cute :3 I just love the chibi!Naruto characters and Bleach *Squeal* I'm pretty sure that if Ichigo was with Naruto they would immediately start fighting like there was no tomorrow :D and I absolutely love how little Sasuke is jealous of Byakuya -which is understandable. Hehehe I love it _
feebeechan.harunouchiha chapter 1 . 2/16/2013
Nice one! It so funny looking at both bleach and naruto character together :)
Toreh chapter 1 . 12/1/2012
I really enjoyed this! You put all the characters into this nicely :)
PoppyxHatake chapter 1 . 3/25/2012
Oh dear XD

Naruto, Ichigo & gang sound so cute! .

I did not see any OOCness. . . _ you have potrayed the characters really really well! *thumbsup!*_

Its official. . . You write the best BLExNAR crossovers! XD

& i'm in love with your writing!. 333
MystereKitsune chapter 1 . 11/25/2011
Awwww, please tell me there's a sequel to this! It's soooo cute! XD
Flower in the River chapter 1 . 8/23/2011
Awww! This is so sweet! Sakura and Rukia are adorable, and I can actually see Byakuya handing out chocolate. He's a big old softie at heart xD.
divine-chaos13 chapter 1 . 7/21/2011
can i just say that this is like suppeeerrrrr! CUTE! and awesome! u write really really REALLY good cross overs for bleach and naruto!
Kitsukami chapter 1 . 4/25/2011
One word: Kawaii!
thentherewasIA chapter 1 . 4/25/2011
are you sure this is just a one shot?

i would like you to continue it!

please update your other stories!

happy belated easter!
angel897 chapter 1 . 4/24/2011
bit different story but cute
fayfan chapter 1 . 4/24/2011
OMG THIS WAS A GENIUS IDEA! XD And, so kawaii~! D I loved it, and Happy Easter! X3
Sakura19Haruno95 chapter 1 . 4/24/2011
Hey!

I know you said that this was a oneshot, but can you write a secual to this?

About the play date with Sakura and Rukia?
Thirrin73 chapter 1 . 4/24/2011
Well, might I just say that this was a real treat to read. It was oddly strange, yet syrprisingly wonderful, to read a story where the characters are religious. And making it into a crossover just added to the fun. Everyone was just so adorable and I cant help but ask if you plan on writing a sequal? I'd just love to read what happens during Sakura and Rukia's playdate!
ShirouHokuto chapter 1 . 4/24/2011