Reviews for Demons
Plucie chapter 15 . 6/22
Oh my fucking god. Why the hell am I reading a Twilight fanfic that last updated 5 WHOLE YEARS AGO?
Why is it so damn good?
Why is it unfinished? :'( :'(
Shit, man.
Loveforwolves143 chapter 15 . 5/23
Love it. Wish you would continue
kirifox chapter 15 . 11/1/2016
More please!
aurora0914 chapter 15 . 4/6/2016
! WHAT ! WHY DOES THIS STOP HERE?! WHY DOES THIS BEAUTIFUL FIC STOP HERE! IT MUST BE UPDATED! IT MUST!
chanur chapter 15 . 5/22/2015
This story was one of the best Bella/Jasper I have read. Wonderfully written and great plot. I just hope you will finishe it one day.
TinaF chapter 15 . 4/9/2015
I'm loving the story. Hope to read more soon.
Calyptra chapter 15 . 11/17/2014
You can't possibly stop here...It is so intriguing
Calyptra chapter 14 . 11/17/2014
I hope Garrett has a good excuse. I really liked him so far
Calyptra chapter 10 . 11/17/2014
Wow I figured it would go in this direction, but I didn't imagine that there was so much.

The story with Jacob and Charlie. Good job. Sounds like Jake to be the brave one. Sounds like Charlie to believe and support him

No wonder Bella feels bad about herself. Iwould hate myself as well if i had let down two amazing people that way.
Calyptra chapter 9 . 11/17/2014
It is impossible to not adore Charlie and not feel horrible because of what he went through.
he sounds like a good father, a father everyone should have.
He is my favourite character in this story. Followed by Jasper.
It's always the good ones that suffer in good stories I guess.
Calyptra chapter 8 . 11/17/2014
Oh Emmett...you got to love him. Glad that Jasper has at least him
Rosalie...I can't stand seeing her weak. Even her husband treats her brother better in front of Carlisle than she does.
esme us a disappointment no matter what happened. No mother should treat her son like that because of a man. Frightened or not.
I am genuinely interested to what Carlisle has done and I'm sure it is bad. Still...
Alice sounds promising...I am not sure yet though.

The sad part is that Jasper doesn't even know that he is a good man. If he wasn't he wouldn't take all that shit for his mother and sister, although they give nothing back.

I'm glad Charlie at least recognized that. That makes his death even harder. he always has been one of my favourites.
Calyptra chapter 6 . 11/17/2014
The Charlie- Jasper moment was very emotional.
I kind of can imagine Charlie like that. I like him like that for sure.
he is the man who would want the broken Kid with the good heart instead of the perfect one for his daughter. Admirable.

Can't wait to find more out about it.

Great chapter...through and through well written. Great scenes, not only the one with Charlie
Guest chapter 1 . 11/17/2014
Promising, very promising.
Can't wait to read more about the study behind Bella and the family. And about the fuck buddy agreement not working.
Avid reader chapter 15 . 1/15/2014
Such an evil cliffy to leave us hanging on for 2 years! I hope you plan to help us out a little bit ;)
I.Am.A.Country.Girl chapter 15 . 7/16/2013
I am completely in love with this story it is beyond belief. I really hope you continue with it it is amazing and I love it :)