Reviews for Beginnings
ailem2707 chapter 12 . 8/15
Deleque chapter 6 . 8/3
Oh, I really liked this one! Great job!
Crazycally chapter 19 . 9/6/2014
The style was even better here. I especally liked the line "Hyuuga Neji was Asexual at best and gay at worst". Also "hot damn" cracked me up though I'm not sure why. Over all a fun collection of oneshots that work well together. Worth reading.
Crazycally chapter 18 . 9/6/2014
Oh I love Lee. An his passionate simple feelings towards people. You captured him beautifully :)
Crazycally chapter 17 . 9/6/2014
While I don't ship Tenten and Shikamaru at all (there is a great value in great platonic male female freindships and I think that adding romantic interest can cheapen it). But I do think this chapter adds something.
Crazycally chapter 16 . 9/6/2014
Finally you cruel person, you left us waiting for the kiss until 10 days before the wedding! I love the face touching thing that Neji does, you have used it very effectively in many chapters! :D
Crazycally chapter 14 . 9/6/2014
So we have an engagement and still no kiss. With a typical infuratingbutthatswhywelovehim bit of Neji comunication, saying nothing most of the time and then being very blunt.
Crazycally chapter 13 . 9/6/2014
Ah teenagers. Poor Tenten, Neji let her stew in her embarrassing self hatered for a long time but that is just his style. I can rather relate to this one since I have my oversensitive, take things the wrong way moments too. A very good chapter.
Crazycally chapter 12 . 9/6/2014
Oh if only :'( This one was very touching. A relief for the reader too. But Shikamaru was defiantly thinking of a certain sand kunouchi when he looked so distant...
Crazycally chapter 11 . 9/6/2014
That was very cute:) Personally while I'm more than happy to have them in BBF land. I'm an ardant loyalist to the Shika Temari ship
Crazycally chapter 10 . 9/6/2014
Ooh Neji is thawing visibly. That was a lot of smiles and physical contact. Heart warming.
Crazycally chapter 9 . 9/6/2014
Yes defiantly, the no dialog was perfect. It shows the way they need to words to understand each other.
Crazycally chapter 8 . 9/6/2014
Nejis widest smile eh, well then the old boy got up both corners and even manged to slights narrow his eyes, well its start anyway. I loved this chapter, the 2 parts were different but I really liked them both. And the image of Neji bristling was very delightful.
Crazycally chapter 7 . 9/6/2014
I'm surprised that killing effects her so much, since killing in cold blood should be pretty standard. But as for reaction to the rest it was very well portrayed.
Crazycally chapter 6 . 9/6/2014
I spent most of this chapter wincing sympathetically. For all his analytical genius, Neji has no communication skills.