Reviews for Home Improvements
Fi Suki Saki chapter 1 . 1/6/2015
I was confused at first, but I finally kind of understand how this fic goes. x)

I love it! Bobby's pov is wonderful!
NoilyPrat chapter 1 . 11/30/2014
I like Bobby's POV here, loving the boys as his own.

My favorite was the joking at the end, between Dean and Sam concerning Bizarro World. LOL at Dean teasing Sam about the lock and key... thanks for the memory!
KilianaFelagund chapter 1 . 10/17/2014
I love Bobby and I love the way you write Bobby even more. I always figured that the boys looked to their father for guidance and survival, while they turned to Bobby to find a father.
NogadamoBhitia chapter 1 . 9/21/2014
I really enjoyed the different parts of this story. Working on a house together brings out the best and worst in relationships. Thank you for writing and posting this story.
sapphireswimming chapter 1 . 4/23/2013
I loved how you went through the various times Sam and Dean were probably at Bobby's with one of them holed up and the other restless to do something and being able to help around the house. It was an awesome look at their relationships and how well they all work together to pull each other out of their funks or guilt-traps.

The image with Dean replaying Sam's acting abilities in The French Mistake was probably the funniest thing I've read in a while. XD
SayLo chapter 1 . 4/16/2013
Cool fic :)
DeleaMarie chapter 1 . 2/3/2013
*sighs*

Another perfectly perfect fic from K Hanna Korossy...

Big surprise.

I love Bobby, the boys, and especially Bobby WITH the boys, so obviously I adore this little story. I only wish we'd gotten to see a few more of these moments in the show...

*fingers crossed for flashbacks*
annatubby chapter 1 . 12/19/2012
There aren't enough words to describe how much I love this.
I love the simplicity of it, and I love the minute details you've added - and how with every episode you've taken, remembered what needed fixing! :)
I'd read this a million times over.
tvj12 chapter 1 . 5/4/2012
This was great. I like how you tied in your own counter-story with the timelines of the show. It was nice to see Bobby interacting so much with Sam alone...we don't get to see that too much. The boys really have damaged Bobby's house quite a lot, haven't they? -tvj12
TuckerCat chapter 1 . 8/8/2011
I really enjoy reading your stories. I wanted to make sure I let you know. I get so wrapped up reading I go from one to the next and darn, I realize I forgot to comment and let you know how much I enjoyed it! I have read so many and loved them all. Thanks for sharing!
ziggy.uk chapter 1 . 6/21/2011
Awesome little vignettes of the boys helping Bobby fix his house. Absolutely loved them, they were a joy to read :)
Tyranusfan chapter 1 . 5/8/2011
I like it! I'd forgotten how many times that house has been wrecked over the years, LoL! Good job!
ariex04 chapter 1 . 5/8/2011
I really like this :). Bobby's house does get pretty beat up, doesn't it? But I like the way Dean and Sam always end up helping to fix it. (I also liked the callback to, "If there's a key, there must be a lock!") Great job with this!
Disneymagic chapter 1 . 5/6/2011
The last little part of this story made me laugh out loud just remembering the whole lock and key scene which was hilarious.

And the rest of it pulled at my heart in a really good way. I love stories about the guys taking care of each other and especially ones that highlight the affection between them.
JazzyIrish chapter 1 . 4/28/2011
Thanks so much for this - loved each segment and the title so much. You've captured Bobby's voice as succinctly as you have the boys'. I've always been fond of OPV stories, and this is just wonderfully done.

I think that Dean and Bobby have a special bond, but despite Sam's effort to kill him when "soulless", Bobby has always had a special soft spot for the younger Winchester. Probably because of all of the tragedy he had experienced in his life along with never feeling a mother's love. Just my interpretation.

Again, thanks for this. Until next time...
58 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »