Reviews for Drunken Words Speak Sober Thoughts
VoyageAsia chapter 1 . 1/29/2013
You did a really nice job with the story. Only wish it was longer!
Smile the tears away chapter 1 . 9/9/2012
Well written :)
chewett1298 chapter 1 . 9/8/2012
more!
1gleefan chapter 1 . 9/10/2011
It always amazes me when someone manages to make smut sweet and adorable. You did it and did it well. Now, on to the sequel.
Thoughts of a Fallen Angel chapter 1 . 7/10/2011
:D Amazing story- I love tipsy David stealing Wes's gavel! The strip poker was a nice touch too:)

Thoughts Of A Fallen Angel:3
Kurt.and.Blaine.forever chapter 1 . 7/5/2011
You did good for a first time. Dry humping is WAY hotter than like bj and what not. Just saying. So I like this smut way more than others.
danielizabethx chapter 1 . 6/26/2011
I liked this. I liked it a lot. :D
MyMagentaPeach chapter 1 . 6/25/2011
You are pretty fantastic. First smut ever, I would never have guessed. That is totally hot, great job. I SOSOSOSO cracked up, the gay couple goes into the closet to have sex 0_ Reading about gay relationships and closets always reduces me to tears of laughter. It is just so DAMN hilarious.

I had such an awesome time reading this. Drunken Warblers, not that I am into animal cruelty, but drunken warblers are the best kind;)

thanxs, M
eb012203 chapter 1 . 6/23/2011
Love it love it love it! That was so much fun to read and most incredibly hott!
animefighter13 chapter 1 . 6/14/2011
lol for your first smut fic this was really very good. I'm sure by now you've done more and have gotten better at them no doubt lol. Over looking that this was an amazing story you have very good writing skills I think at least :) can't wait to read more from you.
IShipItAllAndThenSome chapter 1 . 4/26/2011
I'm probably worse, and it was cute!
kaellsak chapter 1 . 4/26/2011
WOW...seriously that was your first time writing smut? Never would have thought that. It was hot! Would love a sequel :)
bindobud chapter 1 . 4/25/2011
You somehow managed to write a story that was very hot, but also mixed with a lot of fluff at how timid they were :3 Brilliant work, I know how hard it is for us good little virgin girls to write gay smut :P
Kurtsie chapter 1 . 4/25/2011
awww, this was lovely my dear, keep up the good work!
Akinohana chapter 1 . 4/24/2011