Reviews for Babysitting Veelas and Metamorphmagus Brats
harrypotterforeverx chapter 1 . 12/27/2012
i really like your story :)
Drunken-Giraffe chapter 1 . 9/1/2012
Reall good. Love the way Victoire talks.

;D
paulakrys chapter 1 . 5/3/2011
OMG! It was so cute! And that little devils! Ha, Victoire's sharp eye doesn't miss a thing :D

I loved it!
MTLupy chapter 1 . 4/30/2011
No flames just lotsa giggles!
agent iz hyper chapter 1 . 4/24/2011
Well what else do you want me to say? :P knowing you (which i unfortunately do) you wanna hear something to further boost your overly large ego. *sigh* what are we gunna do with you mate?

(dont answer that)

on a brighter note, its still funny the second time round..

[Teddy glared at his cousin before deciding to use a bad word he had heard the grownups say. He mentally prepared himself.

"What the hell is a veela?" he congratulated himself on being able to say it. Victoire meanwhile looked absolutely shocked, her eyes wide and mouth agape. The monkey had upped her using a... she mentally hushed herself... a swear word. Well, she told herself, if he was going to play dirty, then so was SHE!] - love this bit, haha.

ummm... whatelsewhatelsetosay... ? mm. yeah. cheers and thanks and all that :P

love ya :D

-iz :P

and now i shall continue my research and write an even BETTER lil-kids-sasunaru fic :P just hope it turns out good ay ;)
troubledkitty chapter 1 . 4/24/2011
man.. i taught her that!(looks around and nods)

see she only learns from the best which is me of course, her little sister,even though i am younger than her by... 3years!(see's renae running with an axe)

heh heh maybe she did do some of it herself!

look, getting my gratitude and getting something approved by mee,

is something worth working towards and well... great story kid(see's renae's red eyes glowing in the dark, like in the movies when the bad guy's eyes glow red in the dark in anime... remember?)

umm what i meant is.. hehe um.. wow!great story sis of course it's what i expect from the all-mighty renae!

happy? (gulps)