Reviews for A Love That Never Dies
Captain Weirdo chapter 1 . 4/17
Great story. Thanks for sharing it!
Go Outside chapter 1 . 12/1/2014
I love Victoria and Ivan stories. Wonderful job and thank you.
viridianaln9 chapter 1 . 10/20/2014
This story was so cute.
V chapter 1 . 6/27/2014
Loved, loved, loved it!
KindestHuntress chapter 1 . 1/12/2014
Awwwwns, fluffly! I loved! Adoro os dois, sério mesmo. (y)
murphycat chapter 1 . 6/6/2013
Enjoyed the story
REDmovie chapter 1 . 12/29/2012
Please write more!
Just-Me-and-My-Brain chapter 1 . 11/21/2012
AWESOME JOB!

Yes, Ivan's my favorite character in RED. His relationship with Victoria is so amazing!

And you're right; there's not enough RED fan fiction out there!
Melchy chapter 1 . 6/1/2012
I liked this very much. Sweet, short and to the point, you wrote the characters beautifully. And I think it had just the right amount of dialog. Nice to see a good RED story.
BuzzCat chapter 1 . 7/9/2011
A good story, but I wish there had been more dialogue. It gets pretty boring, no matter how good the rest of it is. Dialogue is what keeps us readers reading, and when there is no dialogue, it's a lot easier to just stop reading altogether.
JUJUChick16 chapter 1 . 7/1/2011
OH MY GOD! THAT WAS...FANTASTIC! I didn't know RED was on here! I am going to have to write now! Please write more when you can! I hope you are having a great Summer!
risingdancer chapter 1 . 5/14/2011
I'm glad someone wrote a Victoria/Ivan story. They are one of my favourite movie couples!
glinda4thegood chapter 1 . 4/27/2011
Sweet and satisfying look at moments from the film when Victoria and Ivan meet again. I'm glad you took the risk and wrote about them - they deserve more fictional moments together!
VictoriaGr chapter 1 . 4/24/2011
this is a beautiful story... i absolutly love victoria and ivan in this movie, i thought that they did not have enough time together and i thought the best was when he picked her up and carried her away... :D that was so beautiful... maybe you could write more of the two of them ? you have writte this so beautifully... :D