Reviews for Brothers in arms
Noxbait chapter 1 . 8/27/2014
Haha...afraid of him or afraid for him. Good point! Yeah...watching thru this season i felt the same way. I always want to trust Cas...but. Yeah, he has a track record for nor always doing the best stuff lol. And thats putting it mildly. Anyway..,enjoyed this. Nice to see a brotherly moment between Cas and Balty. :-)
TantalumCobolt chapter 1 . 7/15/2014
Poor Cas! Good thing big brother Balthazar cam to the rescue!

I love the interaction between Castiel and Balthazar and I love how you've written them together in this story. Well done - it was a joy to read :)

ebonypol chapter 1 . 4/11/2013
I love this fic so much :D thanks for the read :)
Fearlee chapter 1 . 8/17/2011
Awww, poor Cass. :( I really liked this story; gives us even more depth how Cass was feeling when he wasn't sure if what he was doing was right. Can't wait to read more of your stories!
XCastielXNovakX chapter 1 . 7/9/2011
*hug for Cas* I love Balthazar almost as much as i love Castiel so i love hearing him all caring. Personally, i'll stick with Cas no matter what he does and i know i'm not the only one, i just can bring myself to be mad at him, whenever i am all it takes is a look at him gergeous big blue eyes and i forgive im, no matter what. Glad your back. x
WarwomanWay chapter 1 . 5/20/2011
I really liked this!
emchelle chapter 1 . 5/12/2011
I so, so want this conversation to take place. You captured both characters perfectly.
Sora Sotara chapter 1 . 5/6/2011
I can't find words to comment on the story -in a good way, not bad- so I'm just going to agree with you about not hating Cas. Regardless of the rumors, there's no way he's going to turn bad; it's too far outside who he is to work. I feel all his 'evils' (which are really no worse than Sam and Dean have done based on what we've seen) were done entirely out of desperation, and the only reason he didn't tell the brothers sooner is embarrassment. But then, I don't know that I could believe he was bad even if the series told us he'd become the new villain. I doubt I'm alone in that respect too. The poor angel's just having an impossibly difficult time these past years.

And now I'll shut up and stop rambling at you and maybe go to bed like I should have hours ago. Maybe...
Kara Eskarne chapter 1 . 5/3/2011
i really like this fic, partly because i'm kinda have a crush on balthazar now. or maybe because i like bittersweet fic between balthazar and castiel. anyway i enjoy reading this. thanks for writing this. :)
crOwnlEssG chapter 1 . 4/24/2011
Aww, I love these brotherly interactions. And that's just so sweet of Balthazar to come and help Cas up like this. I love it :D

Also, that ending is gold! XD
Hermione's Shadow chapter 1 . 4/24/2011
I totally agree with you, though I definitely think I'm more afraid for him. What scares me the most is that I feel like we are doing Sam all over again. I mean, Cas hasn't done anything tremendously horrible yet, but he's headed down that path, and lets face it, Sam didn't start out with anything horrendous either, but it started smaller, with the lies to the people that mattered, just like Cas is doing now. I guess its just that we just FINALLY, after all these years, got Sammy back, I don't want to lose Cas now. I was watching an earlier season 5 episode with my friend the other day and I'm sitting there thinking to myself "I miss this Cas!" Anyway, I love the way you wrote this story, I thought it was awesome.
Sandra chapter 1 . 4/24/2011
That was amazing.

I'm worried too and I wanted to hug him after Rachel incident.
ashlynnhartt chapter 1 . 4/24/2011
Whoa...that was deep.
The Lilac Elf of Lothlorien chapter 1 . 4/24/2011
I like the brotherly moment between Balthazar and Castiel. The show needs more of this
angeleyenc chapter 1 . 4/24/2011
I loved it! aww! poor cas! go balthy!