Reviews for Dark half of an Italian Boy
Sadie chapter 8 . 2/26
OM FUCKING G that is sooo freaking scary. Did Ivan's mind like transfer to Feli or something, cause that's damn creepy and insane at the end. This was an amazing story though. I love the twist ending. Ya think ludwig's going to shoot him and end it all, nope. Feli kills him and goes insane. :D best story of this kind yet, da?
meow chapter 8 . 1/3
I dis not ecpected that ending. That was messed up in some cases but great. It is great
Dr. Doitsu chapter 8 . 7/10/2013
KuruHoshuRin chapter 8 . 5/4/2013
Holy shit! That was awesome! At first it freaked me out, but now I love this story!

I don't understand the tumor thing though.
Sam-Chan and Jason-Kun chapter 8 . 1/14/2013
that was awesome! very sadistic (just how i like it) and kind-of sad. i almost feel bad (almost) muahahah
Sam-Chan and Jason-Kun chapter 6 . 1/14/2013
i'm such a sadistic person, but i love reading this fanfic soooooooooooo much
RantinFoxDemon22 chapter 8 . 1/6/2013
HOLY FUCKING SHIT DUDE! ive read a lot and watched a lot of fucked up things but SHIT MAN! Now i wanna go to russia and stab my fist into everyones chest and rip there hearts out,but wait,if they r anything like ivan they wont hav a heart! SHIT! Ive only get this mad and/or sad when someone messes with my little feli,when i watched someone play hetaoni and i saw all wut feli went through,watching all his friends die,dying himself,trying to save everyone and failing in one way or another,almost dying,and the end of the game (well unless there will be an update thats the end) its just...tragic,and he keeps doing it agaih and again,and if wut i think happens is correct at the "end",after making it farther than ever before,he has to do it all over again (like i said,im not wuite sure but i think thats wut happens) *river of tears* *inner rage taking over again after a week of being dorment since i watched all of hetaoni* THAT SONAVABITCH,MOTHERFUCKER,ASSHOLE,BASTARDO,PEICE OF SHIT STEVE WILL BE TORTURED 10 THE AMOUNT CANADA WAS IN MAPLE AND BIRDS! *chuckles darkly* and beleive me when i say there will be -10,000 positive feelings toward him while i do it *chuckles again then giggles* i wonder wut he will look like when hes covering the walls,floor,ceiling,door,me,my fists or my weapon,and everywhere close by!
oh my listen to my hetalia loving side rant away (i wouldnt and couldnt do that to anyone,even i wanted to,in my mind i can though) ive talked to much,but they dont call me a ranting demon for nothing,CAIO!
invertedhavoc chapter 8 . 10/19/2012
Hmmm...I LIKE IT! J
cannoWrite chapter 8 . 8/7/2012
was all this because he had his brother removed? you are such a great writer, i praise you. now you get to have some cake. :)
CapriciousUke chapter 8 . 6/6/2012
Sad ending! D: But... I don't get it... what's with Feli and his 'tumor'? I'm so confused! TT
CapriciousUke chapter 7 . 6/6/2012
At least Feli wasn't there at the time! But Ivan is coming! D:
CapriciousUke chapter 6 . 6/6/2012
And now Kiku is dead... poor Kiku. You'll always be in my memories... and other fanfictions! :D Lol! XD
CapriciousUke chapter 5 . 6/6/2012
Oh no! Matthew! D: Don't die!
CapriciousUke chapter 4 . 6/5/2012