Reviews for Passion
Guest chapter 1 . 4/2/2016
you mother fucker face the crusades go to hell bitch
asaxander740 chapter 1 . 10/31/2014
God damn this was funny as hell.
Say This Pen Name Is Available chapter 1 . 8/4/2013
I have no clue what I just read, no idea how the author came up with the idea, and not an inkling why it amused me so much. Despite all that the part of my brain that wasn't in shock seemed to enjoy it. It was funny, somehow.
Epic Ebi chapter 1 . 5/1/2012
I agree with the person below me. This fanfic was actually entertaining. I was expecting some dumbarse attempt to make Jesus lead a rebellion, and Lelouch having to die in a rather cruel way. But I'm very glad that this wasn't the case.

'Jesus did not know why, but he had a feeling that he was going to die. Perhaps he should've stayed with the crazy girl in the weird chair.' These lines were genius, and hilarious.

You, my fellow atheist friend, are a good writer. Well done.
2642379 chapter 1 . 6/14/2011
"You let some lunatic jewish preacher from the 1st century close to my precious Nunnally?"

You sir, win an internet.
FabledMaster2100 chapter 1 . 4/29/2011
"Love your enemies, bless them that curse you, do good to them that hate you, and pray for them which despitefully use you, and persecute you."

That my friend is the end of the rebellion!
GasmaskedMook chapter 1 . 4/25/2011
Strange? Yes. Bad taste? Maybe. Funny? Very much so.

I love the King James Bible quotes (Old English is so much more epic then it looks at first glance). Also, I am glad to see another Pilate sympathiser out there. While I am not narrow minded enough to start shouting: "THE JEWS KILLED JESUS!", I do feel that the Romans get a hard time in most depictions of the crucifixion. Admitedly they did nail him to the cross but it wasn't as if they didn't give him a chance to say "no". Suzaku-Judas was quite funny and oddly apropriate considering that some scholars believe Judas to have been instructed by Jesus to allow the crucifixion to take place (kind of like Snape and Dumbledore I suppose...). The Jesus Requiem indeed. Also, Jesus' appearance as Zero was hillarious, mainly with the descriptions of Kallen and Nunnaly. The only bit I felt was lacking and awkward was the Lelouch-CC dialogue but it's late and I probably didn't get some of the jokes.

Gasmasked Mook
Anon chapter 1 . 4/25/2011
That was fucking hilarious.
chichi511 chapter 1 . 4/25/2011
lol?
insertappropropriatenamehere chapter 1 . 4/24/2011
Trust me. This is funnier than you think.