Reviews for Pony Space
RJ chapter 19 . 3/22/2016
Dude what the hell happened to you? Are you dead?
Devon chapter 19 . 12/12/2015
This is an absoluetly amazing story! Please continue it! Derpy has a little one waiting for her! Don't leave us hanging! What happens next?! You're a fantastic writer, bar-none! Please keep going on this!
Guest chapter 1 . 7/24/2015
Awsome story please write more.
Was the pony caled Dr. Hawkeye a M*A*S*H refererance as in a certain dr. Benjamin franklin peirce " hawkeye as played by alan alda.
Please email your response to
Thanks, .the good work.
Robert hill
Guest chapter 18 . 7/15/2015
I see you put a little space ball joke in there good one dude.
Jon chapter 16 . 4/18/2015
just found this story i i am very impressed with it. I hope you still have the will to write it to its final chapter so offen i find a story like this that i like but it turns out the person has stopped writing them. Anyway i hope you keep up the good work. because its a good story so far even though there are some spelling error.

sincerly Jon
Earthpatriot117 chapter 19 . 2/1/2015
Damn good story! Xd
Earthpatriot117 chapter 4 . 1/22/2015
You turned Isaac into a pony!?
That's where I draw the line. Xd
Guest chapter 19 . 11/30/2014
This story... Is the shit bruh! My favorite survival horror hero Issac Clarke is still bad ass! Anyways we should play on Xbox live bro, I'm FlashedLoki38 (The Xbox gave me the name) But please finish this story. Your writing is amazing and hard to find in a fanfiction. I'll always support!
Guest chapter 1 . 7/26/2014
Well guys, it's been over 18 months since Oceanlord has posted anything. it's safe to say that this is a dead fic.

move along people
isaac clarke chapter 2 . 7/16/2014
i can't believe this was real i thought i was tripping on health kits
Navarone Nocturne chapter 2 . 5/4/2014
Where is your proofreading? Grammar, boy, grammar!
Totato Pomato chapter 1 . 3/21/2014
Have to hand it to you, well done. I found the story held my rapt attention, despite a few glaring and repeated grammatical errors, and some overly verbose descriptions.

The hook in the beginning was mildly jarring for its size and seemingly indecisiveness as to how exactly you wanted it to set the mood of the story, but certainly painted a picture of what Canterlot looked like. Could have taken a bit more time to work out a more apt means of welcoming readers in and showing how the story will handle itself.

Through the next few chapters it keeps rolling with a strong, balanced weave of dialogue and writing that really kept me going, but that began to lose its heading the further I read, eventually deteriorating the flow of dialogue into description and back again. Likewise, the eloquence of description was very strong in the beginning, but at points fell into little more than overdescriptive prose, almost as if you were forcing words to the page rather than letting them come to you more naturally. That's not to say it was terrible, but my interest did falter when the descriptions became more mechanical than engaging as the hook in the intro half-promised.

Character interactions were great, though. My favorite was easily Isaac and Applejack clashing; there was plenty of meat there, a hefty chunk of delicious characterization even-handed in dialogue and writing. I thoroughly enjoyed that bit. There were some bits I didn't agree with; Isaac not seeming quite so upset over his forced transformation, his seemingly tame behavior in light of the sheer insanity of his situation, the simple fact that despite having a human mind he's somehow found himself at least borderline attracted to ponies, basically just stuff with Isaac's character and how he's acting. He's very open to letting people know when something's a bad idea, or when he disagrees with their opinion, and absolutely does not skimp on the foul language, which given the lunacy of his predicament would make all the more sense to fly off the charts despite some unknown ponys' protests. That aside, good work.

Grammatical errors abound, though. Minor mishaps are to be expected, and they're thankfully sparse throughout, but one thing just irks me; the way dialogue is broken up. One person starts talking, then there's a brief bit of either what they're doing, or how they're feeling and talking, and then you start a new paragraph with the same person talking. It really threw me off sometimes, even later on when I got a bit more used to it; hardly something you'd want to put your readers through. It would work better if you kept each characters' dialogue confined to one paragraph until another character said, did or thought something relevant to the scene fhat would require a more personal touch.

Like I said, though, it's a good story. The flow of time is consistent, the characters are mostly well-represented and interesting, their interactions are fun and engaging, and the story keeps the plot in mind. If the prose could be toned down and made to more eloquently mingle with the dialogue, the hook can be made more relevant to the story, and the abrasive character personalities be allowed to clash, this could go from being damn good to damn great.
martin.lopez chapter 19 . 3/1/2014
please update this story ive been waiting a long time also nice work
iOptimumReaper chapter 4 . 12/17/2013
That song was also sung in another version by Mordin Solus. The Scientist Salarian.
IceLightning24 chapter 1 . 12/16/2013
I like this story a lot! Keep it up :)