Reviews for Denial of 'Fate'
dragonic raptor chapter 1 . 9/19/2014
nice story. i look forward to more chapters. :D
SHADOWNINJAMASTER chapter 1 . 5/11/2014
Awesome story I hope you continue
A.A chapter 1 . 4/7/2013
Great chapter but I noticed there is only one. And that was about two years ago. If you are having trouble you should probably ask someone to either help or take over the story. But still, nice work. Hope you figure something out, cause not this is a rare way to start the story.
AnonymousShadowReader1 chapter 1 . 1/17/2013
Please update soon. No doubt that Naruto is powerful. The beginning is very interesting. I am looking forward of the next chapter :)
Have a Little Feith chapter 1 . 12/2/2012
You're off to a good start, keep it coming. Good length, too. Not as lengthy as a few other authors, but then again, those authors are monsters when it comes to fanfics, pumping out 10k word chapters. anyways, can't wait for the next chapter, hoping Naruto doesn't get himself into too much trouble. Knowing him, though, he probably will.
Doom Marine 54 chapter 1 . 9/10/2012
I have no idea who this annoying douc3ebag is but he's not Naruto. Naruto is kind and selfless and will jump at the chance to help people in need. He's not some overpowerd, emo, gary-stu, wihp bitches and moans about his past and dresses like he has a bdsm fetish.
AzureNight1994 chapter 1 . 5/22/2012
this is great hope you continue :)
great fic chapter 1 . 12/14/2011
I hope you continue this !
JESUSSAYSNO chapter 1 . 9/20/2011
Doubt this will be updated... It makes me sad.
Myra the Dovahkiin chapter 1 . 9/6/2011
JaCk-o'-LaNtErN 91 chapter 1 . 8/20/2011
nice start
Uzushio Uzumaki chapter 1 . 8/15/2011
Wow it has been a long time since I have seen a story with that much potential. I hope the plot bunnies invade your mind so you can write it faster as I am really looking forward to seeing where it is going.
tom chapter 1 . 8/11/2011
i would just like to say keep it up and lets see where ur story goes cause so far i like it or its maybe cause i have been playing ffx recently who knows just keep it up
vizard hollow chapter 1 . 7/19/2011
will naruto be able to beat sin in his fox chakra mode easily or not?
VanFanle chapter 1 . 7/11/2011
Well I have to say this is one of the most well writen Naruto/FFX crossovers that I have read in a long time. I can not wait for the next chapter.