Reviews for Yugi and Harry and the Shadow Treaty
michellemcturk chapter 1 . 3/31
P
*sigh* If there is one thing that I don't like about HP and YGO crossovers, it's that authors tend to portray the two worlds unequally. HP usually has it worse. "Sheeplike" society, indeed. There's so much scorn in that one sentence, it makes one wonder. And, of course, there's also the characterization, which are all two-dimensional. I'm not very fond of Yugi. He's just so good, so virtuous, so selfless, no one can compare, not even Harry. I'm beginning to think he's doing it on purpose. There are too many characters that the author just doesn't have the time to flesh them out, not even the mains. All I get from it is that Yugi is good and selfless; Harry is good and selfless and plays second fiddle to Yugi and Atem; Hermione likes to study; Joey's main purpose is to take care of Yugi, etc, etc. It's really too bad, because this has such a potential to be good.
PsychicEevee0103 chapter 17 . 1/11
Wait, since the Ceremonial Duel is maybe probably happening relatively soon does that mean this is the last part of the series? Please say no, I never want this to end!
isis424 chapter 16 . 2/10/2015
MORE!
Magiccatprincess chapter 16 . 1/4/2015
Cool chapter! Poor Yugi and Atem are in for a shock when they get the news. Atem's gonna hate this plan a whole lot more ;) Please update soon.
RandomAsRainbows chapter 15 . 6/18/2014
Eeew gross! He's blowing up Dumbledore s head at point black range
PsychicEevee0103 chapter 14 . 3/7/2014
No need to apologize! I'm glad you updated in the first place!
Bright Eyes Illusionist chapter 13 . 9/11/2013
Please update this soon! I've really enjoyed this series. :)
Although I have to say... Poor Yami! To be locked in the puzzle again!? That must be so hard for him. :'(
xXFrostKittenXx chapter 13 . 7/4/2013
Good luck with Camp NaNo! I really hope you reach your goal.

I've been following this series since last year. I've read most of the series, too, though I think I might go over the summer stories again while I'm waiting for an update.

Point being, the series is great, and it's awesome that you're still sticking to it. I hope you update soon...but follow your NaNo goals first!
Hocapontas chapter 13 . 6/25/2013
I thought I had already written this review till I checked the reviews and was surprised to not see it. I had a thought; The yami's bodies were made with a combination of modern magic and shadow magic, right? Can't you get the most knowledgeable of the 2 and have them figure out how to recreate what happened? Maybe they could use a pensieve to look at memories. I was thinking, Hermione and Kaiba, would be 2 of the ones to work on it. I'm not sure who the most knowledaeble of shadow magic would be though. Isis Maybe? I doubt Malik would be of any help. I thought of this because I really don't want Yami to leave. Plus, I love the link the 3 have together. I'm looking forward to what comes next.
annea101 chapter 12 . 6/19/2013
they just don't get a break do they? and where oes the reaper story fit in?
Marikalay chapter 12 . 4/11/2013
Back in the swing of the story now and breathlessly awaiting your next chapter.

...also, almost ashamed to admit that this is the point where my head starts adding Bleach and Yu Yu Hakusho to the story. Go figure.
Marikalay chapter 11 . 4/11/2013
Mai Valentine has always been one of my favorite characters. I just love her. Spectacular writing as usual, even if it has been a while since I read them. Thanks for keeping with the story.
jallison099 chapter 12 . 4/9/2013
I can't wait for the next chapter's
Guest chapter 11 . 12/15/2012
YOU FINALLY UPDATED!

I really love the chapie, though. You really do know how to twist a mood around. One minute, I'm feeling bad for one character, and then the next I am snickering at the comment of another. Pure genius, I must say.

Keep up the good work!