Reviews for Addiction
Spirit Of The Black Wolf chapter 25 . 12/28/2015
Amazing story loved the ending very funny.
asiastana chapter 25 . 5/5/2015
Um. I loved this. So much.
Anonymously Mega chapter 25 . 2/26/2015
*cough* The quote is 'not a snowballs chance in hell' *cough*cough*
Anonymously Mega chapter 18 . 2/26/2015
YES! Dear god you don't know how long I waited to hear "Shtewart".. Well. To read it I guess. And hear it in my mind

IM NOT CRAZY :3
Anonymously Mega chapter 14 . 2/26/2015
I literally fell out of my chair laughing when Megamind picked up the phone.
Anonymously Mega chapter 10 . 2/26/2015
Pfft I saw that hidden movie quote. Can't hide dem from me!
Anonymously Mega chapter 8 . 2/26/2015
Umm is this the part where Megamind uses his watch to turn into Bernard? Because thats what I thought of.. LOL movie stuff. :3
Anonymously Mega chapter 5 . 2/26/2015
Oh god.. No. God no. -starts crying uncontrollably- MEGS SHE LOOOVEEEESSS YOUUUU WHYYYYYY OMG WHHYYYY DO YOU GOTTA BE SO SWEEEET DAMNIT! D:
Anonymously Mega chapter 3 . 2/26/2015
I love this chapter. It has everything I love about life. Megamind having sex with Roxanne, Metro Man getting all emotionally scarred by this, and my personal favorite.. MOVIE QUOTE!
CountryOfLove chapter 25 . 5/12/2014
I LOVE the ending! I can see him so doing that! :-)
Tangledgirl chapter 25 . 8/22/2013
This was a fantastic story, from start to finish. The characters were perfect and I love the way their lives turned out. Thank you so much for writing :)
LunarLotis chapter 25 . 4/3/2013
O my goodness, this is the best Megamind story I have ever read! 3 Great job on making it 3
Narzissa-Black chapter 25 . 8/7/2012
i read this ff for the third time or so and i love it alway. its so cool.
MegaChoirQueer chapter 25 . 6/25/2012
Awwww! This was my favourite chapter!

This is such a great story, and it's sad to see it conclude, but all good things must come to an end, right?

Keep writing! Your stories are great and I look forward to some more awesome Megamind fanfiction! :D
Vast Difference chapter 9 . 6/21/2012
Can't believe I just found this story! Love the way you're taking the basic skeleton of the movie and giving it your own twist! :-D