Reviews for To Survive: Terminus
TheRetromancer chapter 18 . 10/2/2014
Laughed out loud at the none-too-subtle USSR/CCCP joke. Really? I mean, REALLY? You're reaching, my friend, but I have to admire your stones nonetheless.
mordreek chapter 25 . 6/20/2014
I only discovered your works a few days ago but since then i have not been able to stop reading every word. For all your concerns on grammar and spelling you wove a captivating and enthralling tale that had me laughing, cursing, and clapping with and for the characters. I could hear their voices and see them in every chapter, more alive than i had ever hoped for. From Zaeed's constant complaints about "goddamned rookies" to Daro'Xen's growing madness, i could not stop pressing the next chapter button and went to sleep looking forward to reading more of the journey of Shepard and Tali. I do not know if you will ever pick up the story again, if the fire will ever be rekindled, all i can say is that your work touched me deeply. Thank you
Cayar chapter 25 . 4/2/2014
Though you may have lost the creative spark for this story, I want to thank you for continuing for as long as you did.
War1ord chapter 25 . 12/19/2013
Recently I've been reading this series and I really enjoyed it, I feel kinda sad that I've finally read all of it now. Would there be any chance of you continueing this in the future or is this the definite end for the series?

Either way the stories have been great and I've enjoyed reading them
Lazy Spark chapter 1 . 6/2/2013
Damn it was disappointing to see you've left it there. I can respect the right to stop its not like we're giving you anything back for your efforts, but I still feel some sadness knowing I'll never see the rest of this narrative of not just this story but the series as a whole. I really wanted to see if they survived to build their life on Rannoch.
Glasgowprince chapter 1 . 3/18/2013
Even 2 years later I still check to see if you've maybe picked this up again. It's the best ME story series I've ever read. Just wish you'd finish this and write a story about their child.

Keelah Se'lai.
Eliphas-Chaos chapter 25 . 12/29/2012
It is a real shame that you are unable to continue this wonderfull series, i get excited every time i read it, though i am new to it, it is one of my fav Tali/Shepard stories and if you get the spark back to contine this series, well celebrations will be arranged
EmperorofFools chapter 25 . 12/5/2012
I do not presume to know the direction you are taking the story, and before I begin I must say, I really do enjoy the story. Admittedly, I do skip over some parts of the story. The way your outline seems to be heading though is almost along the main plot line of ME3 with a few variations. I like the overall story, but in my opinion I'd like to see a lot more of s'geth and the rachni. S'geth is an interesting character and may provide a look at the geth we have not seen before. The rachni are almost an unknown in stories, and the story of how they rebuild would also be interesting. I HOPE, but would fully expect and understand if otherwise, your story is not only different but more in depth than the game. Specifically Mordin and Legion's death. I understand Mordin was at the end of his life, but surely he would have prepared for this. As for Legion, he is software, and could have made backups. That is my concern with the game though, and while relevant has little meaning here. My only other concern is when Legion, Romeo, and Bravo speak to others about the geth, you used "we." I think in those situations, "the" would be more appropriate unless the line was "we are geth." Thank you for your time, and take on the Mass Effect universe and no matter what direction the story takes I will fully enjoy it.
Acorrani chapter 25 . 11/17/2012
I have come to seek refuge in fanfiction ever since the disappointments of the third game started to weigh on me. To see our too familiar characters and their world handled so improperly created more than emptiness. It was devastating.

But then, however difficult it was with this clumsy site, I found your stories. They contained some kind of relief, an innate hope that allowed me to carry on. They told of a bond more powerful than perhaps we could all ever hope to experience in our dull worthless lives. Maybe I grew too jaded, but it's a rare thing to get so touched and emotionally overwhelmed.

And I can't give enough praise for defining the world so much more than they ever cared to in the games. I've yearned to know of quarians and geth, their conflict perhaps the most heartwrenching part of the series, but a quite ignored one. And your stories fulfil this need manyfold. I want more time with the story...

Though the Illusive Man looked quite incompetent in his efforts to hinder our heroes, I can't help but say that it was his own hubris and narrowmindedness that led to it.

I must also commend that there hasn't been an overload of action scenes, like some authors prefer to do, but instead these parts really worked outlining this dangerous universe.

I felt it very sad when you decided to connect the story to the beginning of the third game (we all know where that leads). Maybe it could've gone its own way...

Regardless, if you ever decide to continue, please know I'll gladly help with any kind of checking or proofreading to ease your burden.
Thank you! I cannot hope to repay this emotional gift of resources :)
sdanny5m chapter 25 . 9/27/2012
Hey there Calinstel. Noooooo! please come back. We need you! This was another amazing story to read I'm just sad to hear that its come to an end, but i understand sometimes things happen and the flame dwindles down and to know when to stop is a good sign because then the work would suffer. I'm sad to hear it happened to you but (With extreme hopefulness) hopefully maybe somewhere along the lines you can find it back and complete this amazing story that you started, cannot stress how much i liked your stories. You're a very good writer and i wish you nothing but the best. Thanks!
Guest chapter 19 . 9/15/2012
Ich Liebe dich, und werde es für immer. 3
Kel'Zorah vas nar Rannoch chapter 25 . 9/10/2012
You have put a huge amount of effort in to these fics so we cant complain that the fire died too soon.
These fic are the best I have come accross to date. Although I am sad to see Terminus unfinished, I am sure all your readers understand and love it anyway.
If the fire rekindels I am sure most will welcome the update alert email.

Great job with this series and I wish you luck in future.
TaliZorahFan chapter 25 . 9/4/2012
This was awesome! I've never been so enthralled in a fanfic like this! And I was pissed off when I saw it's abrupt end. YOU NEED TO CONTINUE THIS! PLEASE! Awesome job!
The Mighty Text chapter 25 . 8/21/2012
That was the greatest fanfic i have EVER read, i never thought i'd come across a fanfic that amazing and i did! This one! I really, really, really, hope that one day this fanfic will see an end. The mighty text, AWAY!
Azzorath chapter 25 . 7/21/2012
Bravo my good sir. You I believe have written the BIGGEST TaliXShep fanfic out there. How you did it and still keep it interesting all the way though is quite an amazing feat. Serious props to you as you completely took over 3 days of my life. And I don't regret it a single bit.

I really liked what you did with the whole Quarian background and Khellish thing. Really added a level of immersion with the Quarians that was oddly missing in the games. Another big prop to you.

Even with the story not following canon I loved it regardless and I will say I'm nothing if not saddened that you stopped writing. Whether by your own fatigue from writing so much or outside sources I believe I speak for everyone who read and loved this fanfic that we understand your need to stop. (At least I do.) You've written so much and to continue onwards back onto canon would be quite difficult.

My only wish is that you do not stop writing all together. And I'm not talking about continuing To Survive. I feel as if you were to go into writing as a profession or find another thing to write about you would do super well and I'd be lying if I said I wouldn't want to read it. Even if there would be a lack of Tali :P

Anyway, whether you see this review or not: I just wanted to say thank you for the time you put into this. It's obvious you put a lot of heart into it and it shows with flying colors. Good luck to your future man. You have a lot of potential and whatever you decide to do in life, you can hit it out of the ball park.

Azzorath, A sad but avid fan. Keelah Se'lai!