Reviews for They Only Come Out At NIght
Honore chapter 4 . 9/22/2012
I want more. Thanks
Miriam1 chapter 4 . 11/22/2011
This was an interesting story. It is very touching, and I don't really know how to describe it.

But I'm glad I found it and had a chance to read it.

Sincerely,

Miriam
MittknightDr chapter 4 . 1/8/2009
What is his name?

Is it Sirius?

Oh my God...

Its Sirius, isn't it?
h.l.b chapter 4 . 2/15/2008
This was much more fun than doing work! I always enjoy how you are able to mix worlds and genres. Well done.
Ppsh chapter 4 . 2/6/2008
Haha. Very bizarre, but interesting and well written story. Definitely putting this one on my favourites list.

The only, very slight, "problem", which isn't really a problem so much, was that I noticed you made everyone kind of...

Well, I didn't get the sense that anyone was stupid - it almost felt as if every person was speaking the same way - and that same way was very intelligently, which threw me off a little. I find it's good to add a lot of variation to your characters.

Despite that, it was still good.
m-girls chapter 4 . 8/12/2007
love it!
Harpy Prince chapter 4 . 4/25/2006
I loved it. I don't know what else to say.

-Ciao
Xyverz chapter 4 . 11/28/2005
I had read this story once before and was amazed by it. It's a wonderful story. You've done a good job on it. It's well-written and enthralling. I'm glad I've had a chance to read it. Thanks!
IvySnowe chapter 4 . 9/22/2005
Hey! That was really good! It was really short, but still had a lot of stuff to it. I especially liked that bit at the end, where Ron had that flash of insight, which led to where Harry got his name. No one's ever really mentioned that have they? I mean J.K Rowling hasn't has she? Hmm...

Ivy Snowe
Fortissimo chapter 4 . 7/10/2005
I loved this story, even if it is very short.
CastusAlbusCor chapter 4 . 2/9/2005
Ahh that is soo sweet.

This is a very nice happy story

Albus
Raziel Tepes chapter 4 . 12/22/2004
Okay, the vampire is named Harry... Now, may we have the following of the story, please ?
serious.effort chapter 4 . 10/7/2004
Great work! I love the story, it has a very unique writing style that i find fasinating!Off to see your other works, oh and, nice ending *grin* So well pieced together!
Crowded Mind chapter 4 . 10/3/2004
wow, that was a really weird, but interesting story! lol i really liked it!
NightRain2 chapter 4 . 10/1/2004
I liked this a lot. I adore vampires and have read too many stories to count, taken a college course on them and written a research paper. I enjoy seeing the different forms writers take with them and which parts of the various legends they use. I alway love the vampire hunter vampires. They intrigue me the most. I liked your master vampire and how you showed the various aspects of vampirism. Bravo
59 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »