Reviews for We're Still in Kansas After All
Mlle. Verity chapter 5 . 10/13/2013
Very nicely written. :-)
Annie Hawkclaw chapter 5 . 6/22/2012
Best Jericho fiction I have read yet!
betty-boo chapter 3 . 8/31/2011
this was reall well written. i just had a season1 and 2 marathon of Jericho over the weekend and feel there is so much more to these characters, and you wrote Johnston wonderfully. he's one of my favs. I really like the Emily one too. There is a lot of history between her, her father and the Grren's that went unspoken in the tv show. like i said, these characters have a lot of history, and you're doing a great job.
Kikasu Utagoe chapter 5 . 6/8/2011
I am absolutely loving this. I've read all five of the mini-fics and I've got to say that you've really written these beautifully and I loved the chapter about Stanley, Bonnie and Mimi (probably because Stanley and Mimi are basically my favorite couple in this entire universe, and I've absolutely loved Stanley as a character ever since the first time I ever saw the first episode, which is a very long time ago). Also, I'm so grateful that you wrote a little more of a background story for Heather Lisinski! I was always so curious about her early life because she was just such an amazing character in the series. One question on the sidenote, when is this taking place, chronologically? It's before Bonnie's death, but there are many flashbacks and they've got me all confuzzled. Anyways, I'm definitely subscribing to this story! It's great and I sincerely hope you continue it! :) PS: You've also finally given me the inspiration needed to write my own Jericho fanfiction. Thank you for that.
emmylouuwho chapter 4 . 6/7/2011
I loved all of these, but especially this one, because I think you've really captured Heather and Emily's friendship. Looking forward to reading more!
Soccergeek4jc chapter 4 . 5/2/2011
Reviews make happy authors? Happy authors make great works, right? Okay, author, please become/stay happy, because you've produced two new chapters of extreme awesomeness. I'd just like to mention that the breaks in the car should probably be brakes that didn't work and would explain the death of Heather's brother. Might I request something on April, Dale, or the almighty John? :P
Soccergeek4jc chapter 2 . 4/25/2011
Nice! I really like how you tie in the Wizard of Oz at the end of ch. 2 ;) I think that your theme of "home" is very clearly portrayed and well written. Good pieces, I'm looking forward to the next ones!