Reviews for Cool Smooth Woman
Danii2 chapter 2 . 5/18/2012
Nice! Well done! I like it :D
Emajade32439 chapter 2 . 1/22/2012
Do you have any more Ironhide stories? He is my favorite mech and I dearly love him. I reaally like this story because it is hot without being smutty. I love the end.
Katea-Nui chapter 2 . 9/27/2011
I LOVED this!

I really like this pairing
Prowls-little-hetalian chapter 2 . 7/19/2011
LOLz that was awsomneness!:)
Prowls-little-hetalian chapter 1 . 7/19/2011
::In little kid mode:: YAY! (claps hands with big smile) ::normal mode:: that was lovely, simply lovely ::TF mode:: Chromias right, his previous partner was the BIGGEST idiot on Cybertron! Other then Megsie of course
RAVen05 chapter 2 . 6/23/2011
Love to see some Ironhide and Chromia interactions. You really captured their characters quite well and I enjoyed this short, but sweet, little ficlet. Of course, how DOES Hide feel about 'facing before the first date? Will we ever know?

(aka, I like what you have going here and it'd be awesome if you ever wrote more for the pair)
femme4jack chapter 2 . 6/11/2011
Oh moar! Want the interfacing. I know you sure as heck can write it ;)
Mizz Arcee chapter 2 . 5/28/2011
Please continue! I want to know what happend next!
Sideslip chapter 2 . 5/17/2011
Somehow I think Ironhide would agree with that idea. ;)

I like Ironhide/Chromia as well and I think you've done a good job of portraying Chromia as the kind of gal Ironhide would really be interested in.

Thank you for adding another chapter.
Sounddrive chapter 2 . 5/17/2011
Last line . . . oi! XD, anyway, yay! I love the bonus chapter for this fic, :D.

~Happy day! ;)
Ria Everwood chapter 1 . 5/7/2011
Cute cute. I love Ironhide and Chromia. You wrote them the way I thought they would be. I really hope you can write more about them. I sometimes think fan fiction is seriously lack of Ironhide and Chromia fic and your fic make my day when I read it :) sorry my English is a bit broken anyway, good fic. It was lovely.
Mizz Arcee chapter 1 . 4/30/2011
Oh you have to make a second chapter of this one,I want to know what happend next! Good job and keep writing,youre good at it :)
Sounddrive chapter 1 . 4/24/2011
Huh, that's one way to put it! Man, I've loved Chromia and Ironhide pairings for a long time, and I like the fact that they both break the mold of usual couples, their relationship is interesting!

Good fic my friend, you did them justice! :D