Reviews for Love Or Something Like It
rynne chan chapter 17 . 3/8/2012
,.,., i...,

athrun!

Athrun the dog... Why?.., sniff sniff.,

it was like everything i've read was washed out the moment realization sank through my head...T.T

I'm sure Meer's gonna pay for what she did...

-revenge is sweet- lol

i'm athrun and cagalli will not let this pass without doing something on meer...-evil smile-
falconrukichi chapter 17 . 3/8/2012
is that Athrun? i mean the dog... he's dead?
Alhma chapter 16 . 2/28/2012
This fic is endlessly entertaining! It's sad to see that you're running out of 'fluff' though, haha. I'm sure with your imagination, there will be more chapters to come! Or so I can only hope. -crosses fingers- :)
PeeBoink chapter 16 . 2/10/2012
athrun is jealous with athrun! sooo cute. hopefully cagalli will admit to herself that she has feeling for athrun very soon. c:
PeeBoink chapter 1 . 2/10/2012
really smooth athrun... really smooth! wahaha
nonox3 chapter 16 . 1/20/2012
You might wanna recheck on your pronoun agreement and punctuation.

There's some errors on prepositions and spelling.

Nevertheless, the story-line good (:

Hoped that you'll update soon!
rynne chan chapter 16 . 12/26/2011
athrun, the dog..haha... its so funny... nice chapter you have here.. i really love yzak and shiho.. 3
Cuteshe chapter 16 . 12/25/2011
Agree with Saki-Hime. Cagalli should call the dog with other name.

I wonder when I'll have the honor to be promoted as her official boyfriend?

Yeah, when will you make Athrun become her official boyfriend? Are you going to make him suffer more?

Btw, Merry Christmas.

Update soon.
Light-Sakura chapter 16 . 12/25/2011
So, couldn't remember my password for a moment... Anyway first things first Merry Christmas!

Great chapter, I really like the dog idea - it so evil and funny at the same time! Oh, Flay and Nicol scene was great as well!

I really need to stop reading fanfiction and watching anime and work on my own fanfiction! Especially since I have time and there are other things I want to do!

Have a great New Years as well if you don't update again for this year!
empatheticsympatheticpathetic chapter 16 . 12/25/2011
["Athrun has your phone?" Kira repeated, making sure. Then, he smirked and tried to tease her. "Don't tell me he keeps your wallet now, too?" Cagalli lightly shook her head. "I don't carry my wallet anymore, he pays for everything I buy.]

I love how that part got repeated. And all throughout the Kira-Cagalli conversation. At some point I forgot that they weren't related on this fic. Haha!

["Watch the your insult, Clyne." Yzak sat opposite of her then continued. "You'll be bearing that name soon."]

Raise my pom-poms to Yzak. You go boi! Haha! Point goes to Yzak.

Oh and please update faster...! Great update, always. :D
Saki-Hime chapter 16 . 12/25/2011
LOL poor Athrun, I hope she decides to call the dog something else or Athrun will go crazy.

Great chapter, update soon.
koichii chapter 16 . 12/24/2011
He was surprisingly calm. Something's not right.

The one above got me laughing so hard. XDDD Oh well, Jouley. HAHAHA!

"Nooo! First, Cagalli gets a hot stalker! Then, Lacus hooks up with Kira! And now, Shiho's getting married? This is just plain ridiculous! I need a boyfriend!" ~Oh golly. Where is Nicol? Lol. I love the last line. I need a boyfriend! No you don't, Flay. You're just jealous. Or is she? XDD

"So... my turn for an announcement!" Cagalli said cheerfully as she stood by the door. "Today we'll be welcoming another addition into the family!"

Everyone started giving her stares.

"You're pregnant!" Dearka, Shinn, Milly and Shiho all yelled in unison. ~ BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA! This is funny!

Ooooohhhhh... Nicol and Flay. I love this pair! Next to AsuCaga, AsuKira though. LOL!

And I like the dog's name! Anyways, I can relate to naming your dog after someone. I actually named my dog after that guy in Feeler Moments and Something in Between! (Y'know, my Athrun there. hahaha. And I practically told him about it. Lol.)

I like the behind the scenes. XDDDD Merry christmas!
MiRKaLia chapter 1 . 12/1/2011
XD, Cliff-hanger :(

I failed to read this fic .

Great job!
Light-Sakura chapter 15 . 11/4/2011
Wow, I wonder what Lacus as in stored? Anyway, Cagalli and Athrun were cute like always! Great chapter!
Cuteshe chapter 15 . 11/3/2011
Athrun as a slave. LOL. Wondering what Lacus have in her mind for his test.
253 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 14 .. Last Next »