Reviews for Love Or Something Like It
Kuromi67 chapter 15 . 11/2/2011
Great chapter can't wait for the next one the story just keeps getting better and better keep up the good work and good luck on the next chapter. kuromi67
empatheticsympatheticpathetic chapter 15 . 10/31/2011
Athrun you man-slave! The princess has ordered you and it must be executed at once! Or you'll be punished by an hour of tongue flicking kissing with the princess herself.

Which is a good thing. :D

Or! Or be forced to use your old toothbrush... That you scrubbed the toilet with. Which is ieeeewuh! Hahahaha. Thanks for the update. Please update fast. That was great. Cagalli can be sweet and evil at the same time. Hahaha.
Butter N Cream chapter 15 . 10/30/2011
nice :3

you finally update w

loved it .

i can't w8 for more
koichii chapter 1 . 10/30/2011
I'm on mobile. It takes time to log in so, yeah. XD

I now get the 7 sisters thing. Hehe. Sorry, took time for me to read. I am now following your suggestion. I am beginning to read those still in-progress fics.

I kidnapped you and I'm going to rape you. What the heck, Athrun Zala? O.o? I was laughing hysterically when I read it.

Lynx! You made me feel guilty for being one of those just-reading-and-not-reviewing kind. So, here it is. It's more of a feedback though. Hihi.

Athrun being a stalker is a good idea. A gorgeous stalker. But still a stalker. LOL.

Okay, moving on to chapter 2!

~mel v
123321123 chapter 15 . 10/29/2011
...update soon...
littlemsstrawberry chapter 15 . 10/29/2011
I love it as usual! But now that you got your muse back i really hope your updates will be faster!
Saki-Hime chapter 15 . 10/29/2011
Is she gonna make him get Callagi to go shopping or to wear a dress? LOL can't wait to see her trial. Update soon, very good chapter.
Athrun X Cagalli chapter 14 . 10/18/2011
no more update? pls update soon
Appl3Pi3 chapter 1 . 10/18/2011
i like this update soon :D
precious1421 chapter 14 . 9/23/2011
They're engaged?(:

&& i hope shiho's engaged to yzak!

&&& haha, as usual loved the chapter!:D
A.N-Mellow chapter 13 . 9/22/2011
i love this part :D

He kissed her again, fully and passionately on the lips. He wanted to make her feel how much he loved her and just as he thought of that, his grip on her wrists got even tighter than before. But Cagalli didn't protest so he took that as a hint that it was all right.

. OMG! Athrun kiss Cagalli N

you have to update soon!
A.N-Mellow chapter 10 . 9/22/2011
i love this chapter the most :D

great job!

update the rest of it soon .
A.N-Mellow chapter 1 . 9/22/2011
Nice chapter :D
Butter N Cream chapter 8 . 9/22/2011
Oh no, please don't think that you lost reviewers . maybe they are lazy to review :D

i think that your stories are amusing , it never fail to amuse me .

keep writing okay .

i will see you soon!
Butter N Cream chapter 7 . 9/22/2011
Cagalli and Flay got into a fight with sorority it remind me of the game on facebook sorority life if you ever play it.

w nice cliffie, it make my imagination go wild again w
253 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 15 .. Last Next »