Reviews for The Hive
saashi samy chapter 10 . 6/23/2014
i really like the story
JAY QUEEN chapter 10 . 9/23/2013
Please update this is a great book
Zatarra12345 chapter 9 . 8/12/2013
Xenomorph are cool
Trife chapter 10 . 5/22/2012
Ah, cool. you wont hear any complaints from me then. I think authors should not force the pairings for their stories and just go with what feels right and what seems to flow together rather then trying to make a square go in the the triangle's slot so to speak.

Lets see how the new version goes. Plot first pairings can come after that if they fit into it. :)

Trife
HeidiFox chapter 10 . 5/22/2012
Alright, at least you didn't abandon it

Is the pairing gonna be slash? Please tell me it is!
BlazaWolf chapter 10 . 5/22/2012
when the new fic comes out i'll be there to read, enjoy, and review it
Toby860 chapter 9 . 5/21/2012
wow im liking this story sofar. i am voting for you to write a second parallel story where naruto enters into a relationship with the queen. please update this story soon and start working on the other one.
LovelessXHeartlessXSoulless chapter 9 . 3/3/2012
Really enjoying it, it's different, not something i see often... i hope for yaoiness! for main paring that is... although if u decide not to, i would if there was no pairing, i don't generally like reading heterosexual pairings nor Yuri pairings, to the point that i probably couldn't read it, sorry just don't like reading them... not tsaying saying there bad in real life, hecj i'm a girl who has a healthy attraction to boys but when i come on these type of websites i prefer to read stories with no pairings or yaoi...:)

Sorry getting completely of track, really enjoying whole plot so far, i could do with probably more detail in the hive and there mentality..but overall really good, can't wait for next chapter..
a true naruto fan chapter 2 . 2/13/2012
are in to a gay naruto or something if so you are a real bitch
jh831 chapter 9 . 2/8/2012
great story, can't wait for the update
silverwolf310 chapter 9 . 2/7/2012
Great chapter i love this story. Oh love the pairings to can naruto be with sasuke?
NekoTora243 chapter 9 . 1/20/2012
Aww! Why stop? I was enjoying this story so much! :D Hopefully you will update with a long chapter yes? Anyway AWESOME job!
ArchRaphael chapter 5 . 12/29/2011
I like it in theory, but I would rather you went into more description about the actual hive.

All you've got is a very generic hive mind, you haven't really expanded and you haven't shown how the hive grows, just one minute the Queen is a Preatorian and the next she's a fully fledged Queen that is birthing Facehuggers.

I also don't like that Konoha was brought in so quickly, it'd make a lot more sense to stay in the shadows until you have a formidable force, since, you know, Konoha would've probably wiped out the serpents if this was real life instead of all under your control.

I don't know...I'm just not happy, and thus, shan't be continuing.
Akuma-Heika chapter 9 . 12/28/2011
I am going to keep this short because I read this a couple days ago. If you go yaoi please keep it tactful. I wasn't against it until it overrun everything else. When NaruSasu overrun NaruHina and naruSaku 4 to 1...something's wrong with the picture.

I believe I reviewed earlier asking about character death...I really like NaruAnko and NaruKure to a less degree. I like NaruHina but that isn't as big of a deal...although I am not much on KibaHinaShino...I like ShinoHina though...

Please keep updating!

Oh on the NaruKou I am fine either way but remember that incest is wincest! I would like to see a proper hybrid because their are some good Alien-human hybrid canon stories.
Sillvog chapter 9 . 12/26/2011
I can't wait to see what they think of Shin'ei. I can just see it, Sakura will say something or try to hit Naruto for him to put a stop to it. Looking forward to it!