Reviews for Mission 2110: Battle Rites
frank seviour chapter 1 . 3/28/2013
sorry i am late of mission 2110
its a cool program what i am whacking celeb to be the boss and be cool to fight the robots .
by cool fank
Jacqueline chapter 10 . 2/5/2012
Hello I liked all of the storry.

I do hope you do write more of this. I am defenetly a fan.

To tel you the truth when i sa Mission 2110 i cinde of got a crush on the actour how played Caleb.
hecticlife chapter 10 . 1/30/2012
I LOVED this chapter. You were right in your A/N about it being a change in mood. I think the vocabulary you have invented fits in so well to the story. Also the idea of Caleb being very worried about holding Nebula and then just scooping up Mikomi was really funny especially as he didn't realise. A great read and now I suuppose back to the story ...

Well done Tweaks, I just love the imagery you use!
Jacqueline chapter 9 . 1/24/2012
Go write more i love this storry all of them. Please write more
hecticlife chapter 9 . 1/22/2012
You say not much action - but there was so much to take in - Malik's move counterstruck by Isis. Lexa's joy at the the thought of a newling, and all the information about the recruits - how well you told it and it was so detailed, I almost I feel I know them AND you had an interaction with Simeon and Caleb as well as bringing in Cybele. A brilliant chapter. You brought all the characters to life with your really excellent dialogue. Well done you.
hecticlife chapter 8 . 1/22/2012
What excellent dialogue! A real pacey chapter to blast back with. Welcome! And ooh no love lost for Caleb by Malik. This surge of energy is just what the group needs. Looking forward to the next chapter.
hecticlife chapter 7 . 9/19/2011
What a brilliant chapter -it has SO much in it. I love the mother/child reunion it was really funny and Caleb's reaction was just so good. I thought the descriptions and names of the

Shinagami's were so poetical and you know I love the style of your writing. What's with Lexa noticing Simeon's lack of enthusiasm for Caleb's victories?

All in all a monumental chapter - keep them coming :)
Hunter's Crescent Moon chapter 7 . 9/18/2011
Omg, I love this chapter! Seriously, starting out with Lexa wondering about brands that are completely normal to us? Brilliant! Love it that you made Cerberus the password for the door!:P plus Izzy and Mikomi? Brilliant! Can’t blame Caleb for being scared of her. I’ll message you with a more detailed review:P
hecticlife chapter 6 . 7/29/2011
OMG what a rollercoaster of action and isn't Caleb sweet with the baby. But what about Simeon? Lexa is really showing the recruits what a great warrior she is and earning their respect.

A brilliant chapter and very well worth waiting for. THANK YOU
Hunter's Crescent Moon chapter 6 . 7/28/2011

oh my god! i am so totally speachless! this was one awesome Chapter! although, i did hate Simeon for a moment! how dare he try and abandon a child! although, i did love the father/son moment in there! and Caleb's full name! truth be told, i was feeling a bit proud when i read it *is slightly embarrased*

also, the recruits! they're so awesome! it's almost like they grew up in 2110! although, the only point of critique i've got is that it's kind of confusing to get which of the recruits is talking as they don’t have any names. But that’s just an insiginificant point in this chapter, because it was so awesome! I think you’re going to be familiar with the phrase ‘where are my socks?’ ;)

X Abby
hecticlife chapter 5 . 6/23/2011
No you can't leave it there! Where is Caleb and what's going to happen -do I dtect some tenseness between Simeon and Lexa? What 1will happen I wonder. I do love how the recruits have adapted and are working well in this environment
LokiLover chapter 5 . 6/21/2011
Hark! Not the Cliffhanger, anything but that! It seems that Caleb is really getting the bad end of the stick in these fictions (not that I'm complaining, heroes need to show there vulnerable sides once in while. :) )

Good job on writing these last few chapters, Simeon sounds like a brilliant leader so far, I can see where Caleb gets it from XD.

That's all for now, keep it up!

P.S will you be continuing your Raven fic anytime soon? I'd really love to see what happens. Diolch am fawr iawn!
Hunter's Crescent Moon chapter 5 . 6/21/2011
Gah! cliffhanger! just when it was getting exciting too!

*sigh* oh well.

loved this chapter! i love he recruits and how they're coping with being in 2110! i love how Lexa's mother instinct kicked in! can't wait to read what happened to Simeon and Caleb!
hecticlife chapter 4 . 6/3/2011
I loved the joy at Caleb meeting the recruits again - you really showed how happy he was and then... meeting his father OMG what a great chapter. Can't wait for Chapter 5
hecticlife chapter 3 . 5/18/2011
You made me laugh with the throwing of the screws and you took my breath away with finshing on the word transmat - what will happen. I really hope you manage to update soon!

Keep it coming.