Reviews for Mission 2110: Battle Rites
hecticlife chapter 2 . 5/12/2011
I love the reveal of the further deep relationship between Caleb and Cybele. Your dialogue is so very expressive. I cant wait to see what happens in the next chapter, hope you post it soon.
Kaichan chapter 1 . 5/8/2011

Looks like it's all kicking off again! I think this is going to be good~
LokiLover chapter 2 . 5/8/2011
This is getting good! Love how both Caleb and Cybelle are worried about leaving eachother, it's cute. I chuckled at the reason behind Caleb's nickname.

*patiently awaits next chapter*

Hunter's Crescent Moon chapter 2 . 5/8/2011
yay! chapter 2!

i loved every single bit of it! you've done an amazing job with Cybele, she's even better than my version! it's very sensible that she distrusts the transmission coming from Simeon, and i love how you explained what Meddler actually meant! i've been wondering about that!

i really can't wait for the next chapter!

x Abby:P
hecticlife chapter 1 . 4/24/2011
You can almost see Caleb's jaw dropping to the floor. Will this be the reunion that Caleb wants, I wonder. Really well written Tweaks. Hope you post the next installment soon.
Hunter's Crescent Moon chapter 1 . 4/24/2011

oh my god, you blew me away with this chapter! i would not have geussed that it was Simeon who'd broadcasted the transmission!

i really can't wait untill the next chapter!:D awesome start to Battle Rites! keep up the great work!

x Abby:P