Reviews for Athrana
escape5 chapter 67 . 2/3/2014
this story should be completed, it has been enjoyable to read.
Celestial Moon Lady chapter 24 . 1/27/2013
Damn this chapter made me cry
Glory Bee chapter 60 . 7/9/2012
I am sorry to hear that your RL is challenging right now. Hope better days are right around the corner for you. Thanks for a new chapter, I feel invested in these stories and characters and eager to see what you do with them next.
Jenna Linda chapter 58 . 5/11/2012
Omg! Aww! I have always wondered about this, about how Aragorn doesn't really know Athriel! This was a brilliant chapter, one of my favourites! It's great to have an outside view of what her and the twins are like! Really lovely! Keep up the great writing as ever!
Jenna Linda chapter 57 . 4/18/2012
I have read everything now :( time for the waiting game. I like seeing Aragorn and Athriel's relationship, it's kind of different. I wonder what Aragorn thinks of the differences in the twins now she's back. I keep forgetting that he wasn't around for when they were close. OooOoo paths of the dead here we come :)
Jenna Linda chapter 56 . 4/18/2012
Wooww that's so creepy, the bit with the twins. Great chapter, love seeing the joint POV of the twins :)
Jenna Linda chapter 55 . 4/18/2012
Aww, poor Elladan and Elrohir, I wonder how much Athriel will tell them.
Jenna Linda chapter 54 . 4/18/2012
And now Athrana :) I love the strength of Nariel's words and Athriel's debate with them. I love comparing this chapter to it's twin in NTR, seeing the two bring sense to each other :)
Unknowenblack chapter 10 . 4/12/2012
AWESOME KEEP READING

!
sonotalady chapter 56 . 4/11/2012
Never easy to understand something you don't know. Short but good.
Jag chapter 55 . 2/26/2012
Please continue!
Supernatural-Lover-79 chapter 54 . 1/24/2012
I have serously been sitting around and reading your story for the past 3 days. I must say in all the years I've been on this site reading stories, I have never had one make me feel like this one did. I have cried and laughed while reading this. This is such a well written and amazing story. I can't wait to see how it all plays out! Thank you! :)
Jag chapter 54 . 1/21/2012
YAY! You updated! I was so close to giving up hope...but you updated! Interesting chapter. Short but it dealt with a turning point in the character. Please, continue! And soon. ;)
CherryBlossomTrinity chapter 53 . 12/26/2011
LOVE!
memory bleeds chapter 52 . 11/10/2011
This is an amazing story. I really like how you've written it. I've read the Nariel stuff, which was fun, but this one is in a league of its own. Update soon please.