Reviews for Roommates
This was nice. I'm normally Tokka but this was certainly enjoyable
BeyondtheDarkside101 chapter 3 . 6/29/2014
That was fantastic!
Yoshi96 chapter 3 . 3/12/2014
Awesome story!
ILuvAGdFanfic chapter 3 . 2/9/2014
This was such a cute, fluffy, cavity-inducing drabble collection...and I LOVED EVERY MINUTE OF IT!

But you do realise that Toph never found the right words to describe Aang's eyes, right? So you've still got something to write (translation: "Please feed my addiction!").

But I love it. You're a great writer. Everything was well-written, you got your points across while keeping them in character and the storylines were addictively interesting.

Good luck in your future endeavours!

Signed,
A fan
ThoughtsLightAndFireAndSound chapter 3 . 1/31/2014
wow, wonderful way of tying this up!

I remember reading this quite a while back, then I stumbled back here realizing it was updated! and I love how this chapter is a prelude that goes so seamlessly with what you've originally written.

the flow is just wonderful, and the detail of the events prior to Toph and Aang being roommates added so much depth to this universe I reckon. it was really cool to see how they've developed as separate individuals as well as a couple.

I think you did a fantastic job on this. glad to see an update from you!
janzen222 chapter 3 . 1/20/2014
woah woah woah, this is finally finished? I've reread this six times before and well just checked the Tang section now and saw it finished. Nice ending
imthepelican chapter 3 . 1/20/2014
One of the brat alternate universe out there for toph/anng. Incredible I was seriously thinkin you weren't ever goin to update and end the story in a more delicate way. Cause let's get real, I don't think anyone wanted this to end.

And if you are goin to continue this sometime in the future. Just make it without the prompts, your writing is amazing. Looking to read more from you.

A permanent fan who never logins.
-ImthePelican
JenSun chapter 3 . 1/14/2014
Before today I would have said that the story was already perfect as it was, but somehow you were able to make it even better with this latest installment! I do hope you will continue to add more to this or come up with another story in the same world you have created because I very much enjoy this modern day version of Aang and Toph. Thank you for writing this!
roca dos chapter 3 . 1/13/2014
I am in love with everything about this!
rockandrosie chapter 1 . 1/12/2014
I love this fic! It got me into Taang in the first place. I read it awhile ago and I got so excited about the new chapter c:
soundofthebluerain chapter 3 . 1/11/2014
This is probably on of my absolute favorite Taang stories and I was so excited to see a new chapter! Excellent, as always, and I'll keep an eye out for new installments in the future.
PLL chapter 3 . 1/10/2014
I hope you keep writing. This is great. :)
D.T. Mars chapter 3 . 1/10/2014
This was perfect!
Shingekinokataang chapter 2 . 7/30/2013
OMG this story is AMAZING. YOU are amazing. Your eriting is so...Taang. It's perfect. This story...your writing...the smutt and fluff...there aren't words to describe it. Please be a dear and continue this. PLEASE.

Can you do something like that Toph goes to jail for something? That could be hilarious. Nothing serious, tho. Something like insulting a cop, that's so Toph :)
fanficchica123 chapter 2 . 7/2/2013
This I loved! Absolutely fantastic :) my prompts are: hot tea, garden, moon and locket... Think you can make something from that? Hope to see more! :)